10 Best Moments In The New Man Of Steel Trailer

Snyder's Superman soars to the next level…

Latest News

Comments

• CossieNuttas

Apr 17th 2013, 12:34

This is gonna be sik. Zod gonna steal the show

• CaptainPremium

Apr 17th 2013, 12:38

Pause at 2:18. The missiles are flying past the LexCorp building!!

• CaptainPremium

Apr 17th 2013, 12:38

*2:19

• SiMan

Apr 17th 2013, 13:13

He looks constipated in number '7'

• adrianogazza

Apr 17th 2013, 13:59

I cannot wait. Feel like when I watched the first film as a kid, giddy, awe-inspired and heroic! And I'm not ashamed to admit I shed manly tears throughout!

• Chufferstud

Apr 17th 2013, 14:54

What's the tentacled thing around half way?

• MorganRoss

Apr 17th 2013, 15:45

Hans Zimmer is a legend, but I wasn't sure what he could do with the score considering how iconic John Williams' was. But if this is anything to go by I think it's gonna be as good as anything he's done before!

• TwoBobRuss

Apr 17th 2013, 15:49

Number 3 will please Gigantes!

• StevePotter

Apr 18th 2013, 0:19

I am NOT a Superman fan, but damn this movie looks great. I honestly like how Zod seems almost like a brat; his deliveries are sort of like a tantrum. It's honestly a really cool direction for a villain.

• jeffamania

Apr 19th 2013, 11:25

Nice score which builds and builds during the trailer. Despite a decent effort by Hans Zimmer, I feel a sense of melancholy cause I feel they should have kept John Williams iconic Superman score for this movie! Its easily the best piece of work in Williams historic body of work. Zimmer is great but you cannot compare his work with Williams....Imagine Star Wars, Jaws, Indiana Jones or even something like James Bond (albeit John Barry) without their iconic scores. I'm hoping Zimmer, Synder and Nolan surprise us all by leaving the John Williams Superman score in the movie!

• Fozzy

Apr 19th 2013, 15:06

I'm not sure number 7 is of supes flying, it's a continuation of number six and that uncomfortable expression is him resisting whatever discomfort it's causing. Getting the physics of flying right- have a word- no one is gonna go and watch a Superman movie where everytime he flies he sh*ts himself...

• rmcmillen01

Apr 19th 2013, 16:50

quoting what will now be my SECOND favorite movie Kevin Costner appears in "I just p****d my pants and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it"..... freakin' EPIC

• JimmyJump

Apr 20th 2013, 10:43

One of the best moments in the trailer to me -as an example to the detail and thought that went into the making of this movie- is the moment, after having taken off, when we can see the slight fog around Supe's body from the compressed air as he goes through the sound barrier... Splendid!