10 Best Movie / Videogame Crossover Moments

Sponsored Feature: Homages, nods and winks... Power up!

Latest News

Comments

• FBKCooley

Apr 10th 2013, 11:57

Doom's FPS scene wasn't The Rock. It was Karl Urban. And it was very kickass!

• JoshEBevans

Apr 10th 2013, 13:44

Wow! So the whole feature is a just a cynical plug for some s****y tv show which is already plastered all over the website?!?! There I was thinking the quality of TF's content was dropping when it's actually fallen off the f**king chart! I'm off to Empire and Screenrant! It'd say see you later, but I won't! SELL. OUTS.

• ericwillard

Apr 10th 2013, 14:11

I agree with FBK..For a Film magazine, there are too many huge errors like if Dwayne Johnson (Sarge) or Karl Urban (Reaper) was the main character in the FPS scene. It was definately Reaper (John Grimm).

• dangoodfellow

Apr 10th 2013, 17:21

tut tut

• Arethosemyfeet

Apr 10th 2013, 21:53

Some poor sap at Total was obviously told to create this god awful feature just to promote a god awful TV show. Disgusting.

• simster82

Apr 11th 2013, 15:03

Scott Pilgrim was a graphic novel, not a videogame.

• Ichi1

Apr 11th 2013, 15:40

I am playing Defiance right now and I can tell you that the games "Episode Missions" which tie in directly with the show have made me want to shoot that idiot wanna be Malcolm Reynolds and his ugly alien sidekick in the face. The suck in combat....about as useful as teats on a bull. And they stole from me before making some lame wise crack as they drove away on their way to St Louis. I hope to see them die horribly on the show.

• philharrison

Apr 13th 2013, 21:31

The most accurate reference in the Mario Bros movie was the use of the Bob-omb. At least at LOOKED like something from the videogame (Bob Hoskins being a close second)

Apr 15th 2013, 13:31

I like that bit in Book of Eli , where Eli uses V.A.T.S on a street full of gunmen...whoo!