1. Jodie Foster has had to move hers: "I used to keep them in the bathroom because they looked good with the faucets. But when they started getting corroded on the bottom, I had to move them to a trophy case in my den."
2. Alan Ball (American Beauty)’s Oscar has been tastefully outfitted with a shocking pink jacket.
3. Russell Crowe keeps his Gladiator Oscar in his chicken coop on his Australian ranch. According to him, it has improved the size of the eggs laid. We think he’s kidding…
4. Catherine Zeta-Jones has given hers the trip of a lifetime: “He's in our home in Bermuda. I figured that not many Oscars have lived there. Of course, everyone who visits wants a photograph with him."
5. Jimmy Stewart’s Oscar for The Philadelphia Story spent 25 years sitting on display in his father’s hardware store in Indiana, Philadelphia. Now there’s parental pride for you.
6. Anna Paquin apparently doesn’t want her friends to see her award and feel they need to comment on it, so she keeps it hidden away in her bedroom wardrobe.
7. Gwyneth Paltrow is even less fond of hers: "I don’t want that thing in my house. It scares me, so it’s in storage.” Charming!
8. Dustin Hoffman never used to want to display them: "I used to keep my Oscars out of sight. But now they are on my mantel in my study. What made me change? Probably years of therapy!”
9. Cate Blanchett doesn’t dwell: "It's been in the study recently. It moves around a bit like my family and I do. I don't look at it every day though. Life goes on."
10. Nic Cage keeps his Oscar in an appropriate place. “I have a room where I view movies. I put all my movie paraphernalia in there. That’s where I put that.”