100 Sexiest Shirtless Movie Stars

Actors and actresses who can't keep their tops on...

Latest News

Comments

• marc96

Jun 18th 2012, 7:02

wow that became very tedious to scroll through before i got halfway, wouldnt it have been easier to do a top 50 men shirtless & a women shirtless seperately? but any chance to see lovely Phoebe Cates is fine with me

• MikeyRix

Jun 18th 2012, 10:46

100 entries - including TWO Daniel Craig - and you missed Chris Pine in the opening minutes of "Unstoppable"? C'mon guys...

• ChrisWootton

Jun 18th 2012, 10:53

I'm sorry but no matter how long this list could be, there is only one number 1... Jamie Lee Curtis in Trading Places. No arguments, end of story, fin.

• Kellend11

Jun 18th 2012, 11:02

That moment Thor walked out topless....I can imagine every girl, and a good load of guys, in the cinema's jaw dropped for about 15 minutes. B-e-a-uuuutiful!

• smellyhands

Jun 18th 2012, 11:31

That Phoebe Cates moment. Oh how I remember that. I think this list needed Steve Carell from The 40yr Old Virgin when he was getting his chest waxed. Give the hairy chested man a chance.

Jun 18th 2012, 16:20

Jennifer Connelly in The Hot Spot.. No contest. Why is Gwyneth Paltrow even mentioned? She has the sex-appeal of a shaved ferret.

• fuzzcaminski

Jun 18th 2012, 19:49

Where's King of Cinema?!?

• veers

Jun 18th 2012, 20:34

@Hadouken76: I'm with you on both counts. Also makes me wonder, why all kinds of s****y movies are out on Blu but The Hot Spot isn't???

• thejonner

Jun 18th 2012, 20:59

Is Keira Knightly in the male or female section?

Jun 18th 2012, 22:12

Beats me, Veers. I'm still waiting for a version of Fandango that isn't on import.

• thanerosse

Jun 18th 2012, 23:01

All I can think of when reading this is that male actors weirdly really seem to like to have waxed chests nowadays! Maybe it's just me but I find it more than a little bit effeminate when men decide they would like to appear more like a pre-pubescent boy, especially if they're in the public eye. Also, I may be wrong but I think this is the first time anyone has ever described Ed norton as 'sexy'. At most he is 'interesting' looking.

• StevePotter

Jun 19th 2012, 1:50

Mmm... Moments like this make me glad I'm bisexual.

• thedanieljson

Jun 19th 2012, 9:59

Moving between 56 and 57 is quite funny... They look like they're in the same scene and Lautner isn't impressed. I have too much time on my hands.

• JoeUrsell

Jun 19th 2012, 12:14

Will this list be entirely rewritten next month when Magic Mike comes out? Let's hope so!

• charolastra22

Jun 19th 2012, 13:23

@StevePotter, you're opening up for a world of abuse from our resident bisexual-hating nutjob, but I fully agree with your sentiment!

• MillerCrosses

Jun 19th 2012, 14:08

Am more mad that Katherine Heigl makes terrible films or that they knew what image to market One for the Money with?

• Mattsimus

Jun 23rd 2012, 21:21

Really? wtf? errr brad pit in troy!!! s**t my grandad should be on the list....no wait he's dead...............im guessing number 100 is the least fave of the bunch and number 1 is best? mmmmm s**t list!..............

• zafarallon

Dec 10th 2012, 11:19

Tom Hardy should be the #1!

• pyllyyn