20 Awesome Movie Insults

Top notch trash talk

Latest News

Comments

• Jeffbiscuits

Jan 5th 2012, 9:11

"You're such a f**k a*s" from Donnie Darko is an incredible insult. And in the festive spirit, how about "cotton-headed ninny muggins" from Elf? Not surprised to see Goon in yet another feature.

Jan 5th 2012, 10:06

"If I wanted a joke, I'd follow you into the john and watch you take a leak. Now are you gonna help me or are you gonna stand there like a slab of meat with mittens?" From Planes,Trains and Automobiles is still funny after all these years. Oh and Goon AGAIN? Heres an idea, why not feature the 20 best holocaust movies and stick Goon at the end of that! Pffft...

• BoomStick

Jan 5th 2012, 10:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8 That just about covers it.

• bskipper27

Jan 5th 2012, 11:54

"c**k-juggling thunder c**t" is as good as it gets and should be there. Otherwise good stuff!

• Jeffbiscuits

Jan 5th 2012, 12:47

c**k-juggling thunder c**t is a perfect insult. I'd forgot about that one. Is it wrong that Blade 3 is the only performance of Ryan Reynolds that I actually rate?

• McSerious

Jan 5th 2012, 12:57

Can't wait to see the rating for Goon in TF revised from three stars to five by the time it comes out on DVD...

• writerdave87

Jan 5th 2012, 15:43

If c**k juggling thunder c**t is not in there, I shall not read this list in protest. Jeff you're absolutely right, Reynolds was the best thing about that film by a country mile.

• DanRose

Jan 5th 2012, 17:08

BoomStick... exactly.

• marc96

Jan 5th 2012, 18:44

i can see by the fact you have planted Goon advertisement all over the homepage and in all the top 20/ top 50 pages lately that you must be getting paid rather well to advertise it. i havent got a problem with it but can you let us know when it'll stop so i can start reading these again thanks :-)

• StevePotter

Jan 5th 2012, 20:36

I wish there was some context for these insults as they were said in the movie. Context is everything.

• JohnJDuffy

Jan 6th 2012, 10:49

My my TF, you have been doing some c**k sucking haven't you? I am not and will not ever watch the f'n goon no matter how much you've rammed it down our throats (pun intended)

• BoomStick

Jan 6th 2012, 16:20

Nice to see they've taken down the Making of Goon feature this arvo...just the home page skin, the superleader board banner ad, the twitter style public review feed, the 5 clips on the home page and the 2 references to this film in 2x 20 Best Ever articles to go...

• writerdave87

Jan 7th 2012, 5:49

I've made a conscious decision NOT to go and see Goon in the cinemas just because I reckon something that buys that amount of flagrant advertising can't be good...

• ChrisWootton

Jan 7th 2012, 16:42

Ah, it's only a website and they do have to earn a living.. I haven't really noticed all the advertising for this hockey movie (I....) and the rest of the (must....) quotes are pretty well thought out (See....) shame there's no Joe Pesci in there though (The Goon....).

• FBDHughes

Jan 7th 2012, 22:26

Bill Tanner: Seems your hunch was right, 007. It's too bad the Evil Queen of Numbers wouldn't let you play it... [M walks in] M: You were saying? Bill Tanner: No, no, I was just... just um... M: Good. Because if I want sarcasm, Mr Tanner, I'll talk to my children, thank you very much.

Jan 10th 2012, 10:32

The Full metal jacket one reminded me of this from The Simpsons : Drill Sargeant: "Ordinarily, I would spend the next two hours questioning your sexuality, running down your hometowns and telling you to drop and give me various numbers." Homer: "Are you gonna ask us our major malfunctions? 'Cause mine is I care too much. " Drill Sergeant: "Unfortunately, the demand for troops has never been higher, so we've got to speed things up. While you've been standing here, your hair's been cut and your clothes have been replaced with army fatigues. Here's your nicknames: Brooklyn, Hollywood, Kissimmee-St. Cloud, Florida, Maverick, Blanket Hog, Newman's Own, Master of Suspense, England's Rose, Nickname Pending, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Snowflake!"