20 Movie Things That Won't Happen In 2011

Predictions that we’re pretty sure are totally wrong

Comments

• magicwings

Dec 31st 2010, 16:08

2 points: 1) The first user comment is, quite clearly, spam. 2) Thor *WILL* be pants. Clash of the Titans-level of pants.

Dec 31st 2010, 18:11

Thats not spam, thats just a list of knock-off stuff around his house!

• Callum

Jan 1st 2011, 13:46

If only talking in the cinema were made illegal. I feel like my human rights are violated every time some horrible little seventeen year old stumbles across some nugget of genius that he just HAS to share with everyone. Or any group of middle-aged women have a 'girls' night'.

• Callum

Jan 1st 2011, 13:46

• Callum

Jan 1st 2011, 13:46

• Toursiveu

Jan 1st 2011, 19:49

Uwe Boll has ALREADY made a good movie. Not a masterpiece, but a good movie. It's called Rampage and it's by far the best thing he's ever done.

• Jeffbiscuits

Jan 2nd 2011, 0:41

Some of tehe gifts in that original spam sound truly indispensable. I'm already writing my Christmas list for next year. I really need a new nose trimmer and eyebrow clip! My beer belt is starting to fray. WTF are laser scissors? I guess I could store them all in my portable little bag?

• Gorty

Jan 3rd 2011, 7:45

Mel Gibson builds a synagogue. 'Iron Sky' movie hits the theaters.

• MrJellyfish

Jan 3rd 2011, 23:42

Tarantino wouldn't make a Gut-wrenching and tear-inducing kids film, he'd make a kids film that is exactly the same as every other film he makes but without the violence and swearing. Seriously, do people still believe he's capable of doing anything original anymore?

• QuietLife

Jan 5th 2011, 12:18

My god, this is the first time I feel I've missed out due to the spam being removed before I read the article! Laser Scissors?? Count me in!

• DanielMcA

Jan 5th 2011, 21:53

Spam!? Don't try to scare me with your spam. I eat spam for breakfast!

• TheTingler

Jan 12th 2011, 7:01

I suspect Thor will be pants. And hasn't Uwe Boll already made a good movie?