23 Annoying Movie Animals

This lot seriously need to be put down

Latest News

Comments

• Bandit1

Mar 31st 2011, 8:52

Well, I loved Garfield. Looks like I'm pretty much the only one. The movie itself was mediocre, but I thought just the Garfield character was very funny and well done by Bill Murray ... some really funny scenes. The second movie was c**p though. And I would list Jar Jar Binks here too ... maybe not a "real" animal...but surely annoying enough to fit the list.

• Bex1310

Mar 31st 2011, 8:54

Dude, what the hell? Sid is not annoying! He makes the films! The only one who's annoying in the Ice Age mvoies is the god-awful Queen Latifah. Worst casting for a mammoth.... :)

• Jimzilla

Mar 31st 2011, 9:49

Bex1310 - Amen! Sid rocks, and WTF is the deal with putting Donkey on the list too!!!! Outrage I say, outrage!

• QuietLife

Mar 31st 2011, 11:10

I agree with each and every one of these. Especially Sid from the crappy Ice Age movies and Donkey from the even worse Shrek tosh. I'm forever dumbfounded by how such diabolical sewage rakes in so much money.

• mystra

Mar 31st 2011, 12:29

hmm... i dunno there's a difference between annoying but meant to be and just plain annoying because they're s**t characters in a s**t film.... but where to draw the line...

Mar 31st 2011, 13:20

The most annoying? Bugsy in Valiant. Alert the media...Ricky Gervais as a pigeon is still.... Ricky Gervais!.

• captbaka

Mar 31st 2011, 13:33

A few of these I don't recognize. I wish you had listed the movies they're from!

• emma42a

Mar 31st 2011, 13:46

How on earth did Jar Jar Binks not make it onto this list of CGI monstrosities? I'm also in agreement with both QuietLife and mystra. Shrek..less said the better and Ice Age well id rather sit through Paranormal Activity (Which to date i've refused to watch as I'm a wuss) than watch that for a second time.

Mar 31st 2011, 16:56

Worst offender? Howard the duck. At what point was this considered a good idea?

• DrAndonuts

Mar 31st 2011, 19:01

Stuart Little is in no way annoying. The fact that he is a mouse that wants to be human is a part of the storyline of the book and film. That is not annoying.

• QuietLife

Apr 1st 2011, 8:43

DrAndonuts - I think you've just won "The Most Innocent Blogger" award!! That's got to be the cutest sentence I've ever read online!