23 Terrible Nicolas Cage Movies

Simply hair-rising stuff

Comments

• fizzypulp

Jan 7th 2011, 8:48

National Treasure and Con Air need to be taken at face value! they werent aiming for masterpieces but both are enjoyable easy films to watch. And G Force just rocked!!!

• SteveArnold

Jan 7th 2011, 9:18

Do my eyes deceive me or is Knowing not on this list! How that stinking pile of stinky stuff isn't in here I have no idea.

• Yaaatoob

Jan 7th 2011, 9:43

We all know that The Wickerman is a MASTERPIECE, but only when viewed as a comedy caper, instead of a dire and unnecessary remake of a horror classic.

• shancassim

Jan 7th 2011, 9:49

Face Off????? Con Air?????? How can you not resist the "Put the bunny back in the box!" line.

• dario

Jan 7th 2011, 11:10

8mm, Windtalkers and Snake Eyes were pretty good films; even Face off and Con Air were enjoyable - but I must admit: I miss the Nic Cage of Raising Arizona

• DonisFun

Jan 7th 2011, 11:19

So Total Film your basically saying that Nic Cage is a s**t b*****d, that possibly makes a good appearance in 1 out of 10 movies..... really hope you don't need to interview him soon.

• apo1978

Jan 7th 2011, 13:35

Pretty sure TF gave Face/Off and Con Air respectable reviews when they came out. I love those 2 movies. Not masterpieces obviously, but great action-fodder. 4 stars for each!

• McSerious

Jan 7th 2011, 15:26

Face/Off and Con Air?! They're brilliant! They're not trying to be the Godfather, they're preposterous action capers and I'm sure I've read Total Film bigging them both up numerous times, so I guess whoever wrote this had a real grudge against Cage. Poor form, TF.

• DanRose

Jan 7th 2011, 16:18

Disagree completely with Con Air and Face Off.... both good, quotable movies those.... you'll find Face Off in plenty of peoples top 20 I would think... some of the other films aren't exactly 'terrible'...

• minorityreport

Jan 7th 2011, 16:38

Yes, I must also disagree with Con Air/ Face Off being on the list. Not exactly high art, I'll give you that, but they are highly enjoyable with great action setpieces.

• matty2392

Jan 7th 2011, 21:26

I actually don't mind knowing even though I'm surprised it's not on the list , but he may make some god awful films but I love watching Nic Cage especially when he's on form

• lfrost

Jan 8th 2011, 0:47

tut tut tut - how could you forget such wonders as Kiss of Death (bench pressing the girl) and the horrible racist (white people are idiots comedy) Amos and Andrew! either is worse than Con Air!

• anisceline

Jan 8th 2011, 11:33

Take Con Air of the list! That film was action but also clearly tongue in cheek. There are some classic bits in the movie like the tussle with the bad guy over the cuddly toy : )

• anisceline

Jan 8th 2011, 11:34

I mean are you saying Con Air is a worse movie than Vampire Kiss which isn't on this list?!

• clarky500

Jan 8th 2011, 12:09

Is it just me or has The Weatherman been missed off that list too?

• Punchbowl

Jan 8th 2011, 15:48

Face/ Off is utter, utter s**te. Anyone who classes it as Top 20 film is a moron. Let's do John Travolta next. Another actor who keeps getting jobs, regardless of being p**s poor in almost anything at all.

• Bubba76

Jan 10th 2011, 0:25

I'm confused... there are ONLY 23 terrible Nic Cage movies??? IMDB lists him as being in at least 59 completed movies so this list is short a few! HAHAHAHA

• Mattsimus

Jan 10th 2011, 20:16

Well TF you have once again managed to surpass your previous efforts and create yet again another b******t list!!!! Concerning Cages hair? are they really paying you losers for this? well if ya talking hair then surely Raising Arizona? no? oh thats right because its a great film, just like Face off / Con Air yet you still tried to justify slating it! Maybe you should do another list, how bout........... Worst inaccurate TF reviews, or Worst Movie related s**t lists, or worst movie related magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess someone just had a prob with cage.............

• TipTop

Feb 3rd 2011, 21:09

Con Air, Face Off and National Treasure should for sure be taken off this list!! Things like The Weather Man and Lord of War are probably more suiting!