30 Best Disney Songs

Music to nourish the soul…

Latest News

Comments

• MrDarraghF

Dec 3rd 2013, 12:21

Toy Story isn't Disney. Disney only bought Pixar in 2006. Grumble grumble.

• grahammcintosh

Dec 3rd 2013, 13:16

Angelina Lansbury?

• edwardcooke

Dec 3rd 2013, 17:27

On My Way from Brother Bear will always be my favourite of all time :)

• StevePotter

Dec 3rd 2013, 18:07

*Grouses about the exclusion of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"*

• renaelandis

Dec 3rd 2013, 18:27

Where is "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?"

Dec 4th 2013, 1:12

Frozen already at number 12? I call subliminal advertising Bullsheeyat.

• deedeedragons

Dec 4th 2013, 12:55

Seeing you included Toy Story which wasn't Disney at that stage you couldn't of included "What's This?" from The Nightmare Before Christmas? Also don't like the lack of no Hunchback.

• Moviemonsta95

Dec 4th 2013, 16:23

Be Prepared, where is Be Prepared?

• shilakabir

Dec 5th 2013, 21:01

my roomate's sister-in-law earned $14851 last month. she is getting paid on the laptop and moved in a $499100 house. All she did was get blessed and put to work the clues exposed on this web site >>>> JUMP26.COM

• Stropeten1934

Dec 6th 2013, 18:21

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ my roomate's step-aunt makes $82/hr on the internet. She has been out of work for five months but last month her pay was $16751 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this website----> www.Rush64.coℳ

• maac027

Dec 8th 2013, 19:42

Actually this one got a nomination. It didn't win but it was nominated.

• andrealopez

Mar 1st 2014, 19:39

If Toy Story wasn't disney, then why does my VHS that I had bought in the 90's have "Disney's Toy Story" as the title....? Yes Disney bought Pixar in 2006, but they have always been working together to create computer animated films. For future clarification. Other than that. I love all these movies :)

• nicolerankine

Apr 28th 2014, 18:58

You have gotta be kidding me! There is no way that 'Let it go' is better than Beauty and The Beast. In fact I can think of at least 40 other Disney (at the top of my head) that are better than 'Let it go'. It's criminal that that has been put before many other greats, just for the sake of merchandising. What's worse is that Hunchback of Notre Dame didn't even make the list. Hellfire should be in the top 10.