30 Lamest Movie One Liners

Cage, Seagal, Schwarzenegger...take a bow!

Comments

• writerdave87

Apr 8th 2011, 9:57

To be fair 'Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall' in MI3 is a code word to let them know he's in...

• thisgenius

Apr 8th 2011, 10:41

The Rock line?? Hardly a "one"-liner!

• youngnedyoung

Apr 8th 2011, 10:43

Some others missed out: Goldfinger - "What's with that trick pool table?" Species - Forest Whitacker enters a train carriage absolutely covered in guts and gore; "Something bad happened here." You don't say... And finally, Melanie Griffiths in Shining through talking about Michaels Douglas's character - "I knew it was Friday the last time I saw him as the next day was Saturday"

• robdog1234

Apr 8th 2011, 12:19

Great List!! But I'd substitute your MI3 quote for the MI2 ultra cringeworthy quote: "We just rolled up a snowball and tossed it into hell!" Who the hell speaks like that!!??

• apo1978

Apr 8th 2011, 13:34

You can have many, many more Arnie quotes (they're so bad the're good!). However, how could you forget Sly's lame one in Demolition Man. I think it goes something like this; "You're gonna regret that for the rest of your life. Both seconds of it!"

• patches89

Apr 8th 2011, 13:47

this article is lame

• mingfilm

Apr 8th 2011, 14:43

Lame in a kind of "watch my Chihuahua dance to the Bee Gees" kind of way. Cute, and over quickly.

Apr 8th 2011, 17:02

Sense of humour bypass me thinks... how can u not chortle to "YOu've found the trophy room, all thats missing is your a*s!" ? If you want a good laugh check out 'Out for Tourettes Bar scene' on Youtube, brilliantly redubbed Seagal movie with 'Streets of rage' soundtrack and 'Super Mario' effects..haha One more, a prelude to a knee-to-bawlz : "You wanna be a farmer? Heres a couple of acres,"

• DanielMcA

Apr 11th 2011, 14:16

How about for the awesome response from Halle Berry in X2: version one - "I fancy some toad-in-the-hole" version two (director's cut): "Ooh you wee b*****d. You're in for it now you feckin' toad"

• mclanesvest

Apr 12th 2011, 4:00

"Some m**********rs are always trying to ice skate uphill" from the end of blade has always annoyed me. its not even in context!