30 Sexiest Movie Witches

Hocus Pocus

Comments

• devilsfoxes

Mar 7th 2013, 9:40

Sandra Bullock doesn't come to a sticky end in Practical Magic... but I like where your heads at!

• gwales

Mar 7th 2013, 9:48

@devilsfoxes - I didn't write that very clearly. I meant the suitors of both she and her sister come to a sticky end.

• QuietLife

Mar 7th 2013, 10:48

I'm not sure the words "sexy" and "Sarah-Jessica Parker" should ever be allowed in the same article but I like that my future wife got the top spot!

• Gindalf0492

Mar 7th 2013, 11:04

Rachel Weisz is hot, sos Famke Janssen

Mar 7th 2013, 13:17

So this just an extended promo for Oz; GReat and powerful? Oh and Hermione Granger should NEVER be considered sexy. Does Arwen count as a witch? She conjures up a tidal wave.

• Igrayne

Mar 7th 2013, 19:42

Kim Novak was more sexually alluring in five minutes of screen time than Weisz or Kunis will ever be, what is it with Kunis she looks frigging weird and has a face like a manic alien, and pronounce her name correctly it is Kunis not Koonis, you do not say coostard. Granger was bloody rubbish, Bavmorda was actually a sorceress and Marsh was excellent in the role. Eva Green could not act her way out of a paper bag with very lazy wrapping.

• portland6

Mar 7th 2013, 21:57

Abigail Williams and Hermione Grainger? Sexy? Underage schoolgirls? Are you SURE?

Mar 8th 2013, 9:31

No Witches of Eastwick? They were just MILF filth lol

Mar 8th 2013, 9:33

Oh, just seen it at number 5, but still think Sarandon was hotter!

• samuelebrogi

Mar 8th 2013, 22:37

And the whitches of foour rooms ?

• RubberJoshy

Mar 9th 2013, 0:31

QuietLife +1, ravens also come in storytellings, conspiracies and, slightly less acceptable, murders.

• akosisuperpeppe

Mar 9th 2013, 5:38

@Igrayne yeah you would. especially if you're from a different country where the use of long u (pronounced "yoo") is more prevalent tan the use of short u (pronounced "ugh"). otherwise, by your logic of the English language, SUPER AND SUPPER should sound similar. oh, and it's Ukrainian by the way. it's not even English. I agree though on your comment on Eva Green. Emotionless much?

• cleanbreak

Mar 9th 2013, 12:06

I know it's only a tv show but 'Cough' Elizabeth Montgomery from the show 'Bewitched' gets my vote. That cute little thing she does with her noise, Cor blimey.

• jackmeroff

Mar 11th 2013, 10:20

Yet again another bigoted review when you leave out black actors. You forgot to mention Pam Grier as The Dust Witch in SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES.

• karimbena35

Mar 11th 2013, 22:51

Love my job, since I've been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I'm making it online.(Click Home information) .......goo.gl/e5K0u

• theVman

Mar 12th 2013, 9:48

Nice to see Neve Campbell in there - but id have her at number one!