50 Best Action Movies

Lights... Camera...

Latest News

Comments

• ash333

May 14th 2014, 11:03

Great list. If I had to make one change it'd be to swap Unstoppable with Armageddon.. I found Unstoppable incredibly boring, and I found Armageddon to be perfect in almost everyway

• Mck123

May 14th 2014, 11:20

Wages of Fear?

• porkpiemonster

May 14th 2014, 12:03

Grosse Point Blank?

• aybycetin

May 14th 2014, 12:20

Crappy list if you ask me! Most of these movies are rather thrillers than action flicks. And Bod Boys II should've been in the top 10.

• apo1978

May 14th 2014, 12:57

Cod philiosophy in The Matrix? There is no fish....errr..spoon.

• mrmoon0206

May 14th 2014, 16:37

s**te list...Face/off at number 50? enough said.

• BethB

May 14th 2014, 18:15

I love Face/Off but it's more of a guilty pleasure. Not sure it qualifies to be on a "top list" list. Also, Crank? Really? Statham shouldn't have even considered those movies. And I'm pretty sure Transporter is 1000 times better than Transporter 2, so not even sure why the first one wasn't on to begin with. The rest (the one's I've seen, at least, which is most of them) Iis ok. I'm actually surprised Keanu Reeves is in several of these. And I know a lot of people seem to not like Skyfall and/or Craig as Bond, but his 2nd sequel is def a better action flick than Casino Royale. And I love CR.

• kuraisensei

May 14th 2014, 20:56

I think the philosophy of action movies you have is a little off :P but most of the list I agree but at the same time you are missing out a lot of awesome Action Films and some of the positioning I disagree, specially the 1st place, also if you mention 13 Assassins, you MUST mention Azumi too :3

• carlohendricks

May 16th 2014, 1:30

how on earth is Rumble In The Bronx not part of this list...??? Hovercraft? in New York streets? flattening a lambo? It's the stuff of action dreams...

• baldeelox

May 16th 2014, 14:55

Beverly Hills Cop? Comedy??? Raid 1 and 2 should be number 1 and 2 and judge dredd should be in ther and all. What about Hard boiled? no bruce lee in ten top ten? LAME!!!

• daveanderson

May 20th 2014, 5:21

I guess no action movies existed before 1980.

• daveripley