50 Funniest Superhero Movie Moments

Super-LOLs

Latest News

Comments

• CaptainCrazy

Jun 21st 2013, 11:21

"Give me a horse" Cracks me up every time.

• TheDigitalZombi

Jun 21st 2013, 11:49

Needs some Hellboy.

• thedarkphoenix

Jun 21st 2013, 15:41

Pretty sure Tony Stark actually says "Sure don't" to the girl.

• coeyohwowgodsey

Jun 21st 2013, 15:54

14. Yes, we called it. The thing that made me laugh was a team of people made it out of CGI so they must have known it looked like a giant p***s and did it deliberately. Awesome.

Jun 21st 2013, 19:41

Some of the funniest scenes in the early Superman movies was when Clark Kent (Christopher Reeve) was trying to fit in and failing, like destroying a cab after being hit by it. Thats what was missing from Man of Steel, the bumbling, nerdy, misfit Clark.

• daskoyne

Jun 21st 2013, 21:16

Don't want to be a pedantic bell end but I will anyways. Super is the name of the movie, the character is called The Crimson Bolt (with his trusty side kick Boltie). Nerdy indignation now expelled.

• johndevoy

Jun 21st 2013, 21:37

is it me or is the set-up on No.6 give no reason why it shoud be funny? That justs makes the Hulk sound like a thug. He has no need to punch Thor really. Of course in the film it was bloody funnny, what with all that fighting Hulk and Thor did before hand.

• johndevoy

Jun 21st 2013, 21:38

is it me or does...not is. Dammit

• FBJHewitt

Jun 22nd 2013, 4:16

Joker's exit from the exploding hospital?

• liamscott

Jun 22nd 2013, 6:47

Probably could have done a top 100 from Batman 1966. The bat shark repellent spray get's me everytime

• jws1272

Jun 22nd 2013, 11:12

A few omissions: Someone mentioned Joker's exit from Gotham General Hospital, and the improvised "trouble with the detonator". There's a few scenes in Hellboy that could have qualified. That movie has a TON of wit & humor. The Avengers: Iron Man: I'm bringing the party to you. (He has one of the Leviathans following him....) Black Widow: I...I....don't see how that's a party..... Also, Hulk's inadvertent punch of Thor was almost a reflex action, but still funny as heck. Oh, and #1 was PERFECT.......I love how as Hulk is walking away, Loki's just laying there, with that little whine going like........"OWWWWW......"

• kickback04

Jun 23rd 2013, 10:43

mom makes $75 an hour on the computer.She has been out of work for 8 months last month income was $21583 on this site >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ---- WEP6.ℂOM

• jman500

Nov 23rd 2013, 10:19

the joker one should be higher

• ryanedwards

Mar 28th 2014, 13:34

I know it's not the greatest of films but I really really love Darkman and to a little extent it's sequels. Yes it had it's issues but I just think they were brilliant

• jws1272

Apr 3rd 2014, 2:31

#39: Just after she said that, with the laughter that followed, I said in a girlish voice, "He's Cuuuuuute!!!"