50 Greatest Dark Knight Rises Facts

Can you tell we're excited?

Latest News

Comments

• Heisenberg

Dec 22nd 2011, 12:33

With regards to the snow. I haven't seen too many spoilers etc so i may be wrong, but i assumed that was ashes of that something recently blown up/burning and they are just being blown across the fight seen as part of the destruction. Or is it actually snow during winter?

• Agent69

Dec 22nd 2011, 15:06

Give your lips some break from all that Nolan a*s kissing Total Film.

Dec 22nd 2011, 16:47

6 more months of forensically piecing together speculation and heresay..

• Heisenberg

Dec 22nd 2011, 17:32

@Agent, yeah why should a film website like a director who makes stunning, engaging, thought provoking, beautifully structured and truly memorable films, idiots the lot of them.

• StevePotter

Dec 22nd 2011, 18:51

@Agent- Truly, you have seen the light. No need to get excited about what is probably going to be the best film of 2012

• SaveMeJeebus

Dec 22nd 2011, 20:40

I second Agent on this one. It comes across as quite over the top.

• marc96

Dec 22nd 2011, 20:58

dont get me wrong im extremely excited for this film and believe this and the hobbit will be my favourite films of the year (and hopefully prometheus) but please spread out these features as we have soooo much time to wait still lol although i do still love reading all this so i cant stay mad at totalfilm :-D

• nkutzler

Dec 22nd 2011, 21:24

You can keep trying to piece this movie together all you want- maybe you'll get 15% of what will actually turn up in the movie. I'm really starting to feel that I don't want this to be the end. Nolan can't stop here. If Bay get's pulled back for shlop, than Nolan has to be pulled back for redefining cinema.

• badger86

Dec 22nd 2011, 22:24

I've just watched 'gotham knight' the animation from 2008. Around the 20-25min mark it shows some technology which looks identical to that bomb like device seen in some of the set photos for DKR. It then explains in detail the function of this technology. I'm sure this is old hat, but it was news to me.

• Murphy0806

Dec 22nd 2011, 23:05

Cue everyone scrambling for their Gotham Knight DVD!

• ChrisWootton

Jul 17th 2012, 11:28

It is a film website which is (thankfully) updated throughout the day and at weekends. The Dark Knight Rises is one of the biggest film events of this year.. what do you expect? 50 reasons to watch the Lorax? If you're not interested, don't read it. It's your choice, simple as that.

• cc1129

Jul 17th 2012, 15:32

I'm so glad he didn't go for the 3D gimmick! I just hope I get to see it in IMAX!

• cc1129

Jul 17th 2012, 15:43

I'm really wondering if Nolan will actually kill him off. I hope no one spoils it for me!

• MasterBruce

Jul 20th 2012, 8:58

well Robin is a pretty huge part of the film. sorry TF.