50 Slimiest Movie Politicians

The votes are in and have in no way been tampered with... Warning: SPOILERS

Latest News

Comments

• ChrisWootton

Sep 26th 2012, 8:52

Total FIlm, the only place on Earth where you can find Hitler at number 12 in a list about not very nice politicians. Seriously?

Sep 26th 2012, 8:56

I would have put Richard Dreyfus as 'Richard' Cheney at number one, but thats just my opinion. Bush was just a puppet. Ahhh-lil-bitta-politics-there.

• PearDrops

Sep 26th 2012, 9:38

Chris lighten up. The list is 'slimy politicians' not 'not very nice politicians'. I would have put Thatcher top though. Hiss!

• davideve

Sep 26th 2012, 10:49

Number 13 - I'm nit picking but it is Michael Sheen rather than Martin. Though Martin Sheen would've been interesting.

• ash333

Sep 26th 2012, 11:33

I would like to have seen Godfather Part 2's Senator Pat Geary and Gene Hackman in Absolute Power.. Have you moved Hitler to Number one based purely on the objections of ChrisWooton?

• FBKCooley

Sep 26th 2012, 12:17

I always find it funny when Bush's reaction on 9/11 gets criticism. I'm sure if he'd barreled out of the room like George Costanza at a kiddie party, that would have been MUCH more Presidential. *eye roll*

Sep 26th 2012, 12:53

"I'm going to take you to the bank Senator Trent, to the blood bank!"

• johndevoy

Sep 27th 2012, 8:30

as a son of an irish catholic trade unionist father and a nhs nurse mother who came from a family of miners, might i say that no matter how bad thatcher might of been she wasnt as bad or evil or slimey then idi amin or richard nixon. as for the top 3 i like...but i would say that no.3 might not be as bad as the next 2 but didnt he kind of win, surely that makes him the slimest of the 3.

• Monkeynuts30

Sep 28th 2012, 13:07

Oh come on... the Martian Ambassador slimy? We don't know their weird barking language so for all we know he was politely informing us of the invasion and explaining that he would now kill the President.

• FBALeal

Oct 24th 2012, 14:42

ChrisWootton...Hitler is at number 1. It's countdown.