50 Terrible Movies Featuring Great Actors

Embarrassing films on respectable CVs

Comments

• cc1129

Dec 5th 2013, 11:02

"Chronicling Columbus’ voyage to the New World in 1942" I never knew it was that recent!

• Bandit1

Dec 5th 2013, 11:15

....Great Actors....Demi Moore...To quote Buford T. Justice: "What the hell is the world coming to?" ...I like "Loose Cannons" btw....

Dec 5th 2013, 11:38

If you want to make it 100 just add Movie 43.

• Jareth64

Dec 5th 2013, 12:39

Michael Caine in The Dark Knight Rises for sure. And Michael Fassbender in Prometheus!

• SiMan

Dec 5th 2013, 14:11

Think its a little harsh to include people's debut's on this list. Everyone has to start somewhere. I think the ones where an established actor does a terrible film are the ones that stick out the most (Pacino and De Niro - i'm looking at you!)

Dec 5th 2013, 17:29

I say. I say. I say...Morgan Freeman, Tom Hardy and Bruce Willis once did a movie about shoes... aythangeww!

• shilakabir

Dec 5th 2013, 21:01

my roomate's sister-in-law earned $14851 last month. she is getting paid on the laptop and moved in a $499100 house. All she did was get blessed and put to work the clues exposed on this web site >>>> JUMP26.COM

• FBMSharkfins

Dec 5th 2013, 21:18

I enjoyed 'Heart Condition'. Okay, it's not going to win any awards, but it was decent enough to grab my attention.

• FBMSharkfins

Dec 5th 2013, 21:24

Oh...and sometimes horrors are supposed to be terrible. That's what makes them enjoyable.

• scuzz80

Dec 5th 2013, 21:55

Slow down now............ The Visitor is an amazing experience! Your science is flawed.

• jeffjunwei

Dec 5th 2013, 23:17

Let's not forget Robert De Niro in "Hide and Seek"!

• stephenpollard

Dec 6th 2013, 0:22

This whole piece could have been on De Niro- what is he doing lately?!

• Seedorf

Dec 6th 2013, 11:18

Oh my word. Ben Kingsley in a Uwe Bill film?

• farigor

Dec 6th 2013, 12:51

Adam Sandler is indeed a TERRIBLE actor. I wish he stops working in Cinema. Also I'm wondering why a guy like Paul Thomas Anderson used him in "Punch-Drunk Love", however it could be his best work so far.

• Stropeten1934

Dec 6th 2013, 18:21

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ my roomate's step-aunt makes $82/hr on the internet. She has been out of work for five months but last month her pay was $16751 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this website----> www.Rush64.coℳ