50 Weirdest Movie Fan Fiction Stories

It’s story time…

Latest News

Comments

Apr 18th 2013, 9:42

A lot of these sound a lot better than anything rubbish novelty writer Seth Graeham-Smith could come with. Oh and Jack Burton Vs Cowboy Zombies? MAKE THIS NOW.

• joshwinning

Apr 18th 2013, 10:43

I personally want to see My Little Ponies in Tron. Who wouldn't?!

• minorityreport

Apr 18th 2013, 11:55

Ehh, still all much better than Fifty Shades Of Grey.

• MikeyRix

Apr 18th 2013, 12:23

I love how the "Dredd"/ "Les Mis" crossover sounds. You should provide the URL to the sources so we can see whether the rest of the individual fics are just as entertaining/ weird...

• RubberJoshy

Apr 18th 2013, 13:06

@Hadouken76. With you all the way! (Though I think you could drop Jack Burton into any plot and it would make a cool film) If anyone wants to read a good piece of movie fan fiction check out short story The Things by Peter Watts; it tells the story of John Carpenters The Thing from the point of view of the alien: great read!

• damechastain

Apr 18th 2013, 13:48

They haven't even scratched the surface of weird fic... these are just your run-of-the-mill crossovers and POV fics. Honestly, it's like they're not even trying.

• damechastain

Apr 18th 2013, 13:53

For one thing, I don't understand how there's a Harry Potter fic listed, but it is NOT "My Immortal", which is the weirdest fic of them all.

• TheDRQ

Apr 19th 2013, 9:03

Granted "SUPERNATURAL" is a TV Show so it doesn't count for a list like this; but I think the weirdest fan-fics I have ever heard of is where the main characters, Sam and Dean, are secret lovers. Oh yeah, maybe I should mention they are brothers. They even had an episode that mentioned this. Dean: "they do know we are brothers, right?" -- Sam: "Doesn't seem to matter" -- Dean shivers horrified.

• dangoodfellow

Apr 19th 2013, 13:23

Just read the Apocalypse Now one, Brando with his shirt off?.........the horror..........the horror.

• anibacon

Apr 20th 2013, 1:00

ehh, i've heard of weirder. there's no genderbending, humanizing animal characters or self-cest here. and really, only one mpreg(male pregnancy)? there's thousands of those with Harry having Voldie's baby.

• anatzalzberg

Apr 21st 2013, 23:15

Micky Mouse + Aristocats + Santa Klaus in a slash fic. I s**t you not.