90 Greatest '90s Movie Moments

Celebrating the pre-millennial icons

Comments

• Jeffbiscuits

Nov 12th 2012, 8:46

Se7en was pretty close to getting the number seven spot.

Nov 12th 2012, 9:48

Your 'If it was made today' section makes no sense. The Sixth Sense is Shyamalans first (and best) film, so 'if it was made today' you would have no idea of how bad his future output would be.

• davideve

Nov 12th 2012, 10:07

50. William Bunny?? a former gunslinger with pointy ears and a fondness for carrots.

• FBGKennelly

Nov 12th 2012, 11:33

68 RUSHMORE oh come on... ask any movie buff what was the best scene they will tell you 3 words BILL... MURRAY... POOL

• ash333

Nov 12th 2012, 12:05

Mint sauce??! Either learn to make mint sauce right or for God's sake see a doctor

• Bandit1

Nov 12th 2012, 12:36

That was a good list...took me a while to go through all 90 entries. It was very nice to see "Falling Down" here on the list...countless great scenes (Rocket Launcher, Nazi-Guy, buying a coke....), even I consider it not a full thriller but a very very black comedy. Great to see "Big Lebowski" and "Groundhog Day"...both should be rated higher though (and the scene "Ned!!?? Blam...punch in the face" .....was gold!).

• Jareth64

Nov 12th 2012, 12:59

NICE LIST!!!!! Some good films in here. My top moment was probably T. Rex from Jurassic Park. I remember seeing it in 1993 and being terrified. I was 9.

• Jeffbiscuits

Nov 12th 2012, 14:26

I feel like an a*s for even typing Se7en. That's not even a word. And I hope I'm not an a*s. The film is called Seven.

Nov 12th 2012, 16:58

Princess Mononoke, when the forest spirit dies or the arrow decapitation, don't mind him..he's armless!

• Ichi1

Nov 13th 2012, 20:05

OK...whoever wrote this needs to be fired for comparing Tom Six to David Cronenberg. Seriously?

• ThatMrPA

Nov 13th 2012, 23:19

I love the line-up for "today's version" of The Usual Suspects. Scoot McNairy would ROCK that role.