61. Taking In Some Culture - Red Dragon (2002)
The supposed Brooklyn Museum to which Ralph Fiennes madman goes and eats a picture of a dragon is in real life a cleverly disguised Baltimore Museum Of Art.
62. Camping Out - Body Double (1984)
The amazingly neon-looking Hollywood Tower apartment buildings from Brian De Palma's thriller are real, perched on Franklin Avenue in Los Angeles.
63. Wrigley Pair - The Blues Brothers (1980)
A scary, Nazi Henry Gibson rallies the troops to find the runaway Blues Brothers right in front of Chicago's famous Wrigley Field, home of - well, you can read the rest.
64. Ida Down - Chinatown (1974)
The distinctive apartment where Jack Nicholson discovers Ida is dead in this dark modern noir is still standing on Kensington Road in Los Angeles.
65. Home Field - Friday Night Lights (2004)
This early aerial shot in Peter Berg's superb High School football movie sweeps over Ratliff Stadium in Odessa, Texas, the playing field used by the real Permian Panthers.