76. Barefoot In The Park - Pretty Woman (1990)
The small green patch outside Richard Gere's office building where he goes for a barefoot walk is on Hope Street in Los Angeles, where you can clearly see the arching red piece of architecture.
77. Waking The Gimp - Pulp Fiction (1994)
The front of the Pawn Shop where bad things happen to Bruce Willis and Ving Rhames after their car accident is a real pawn shop which has barely changed its window stickers in 16 years.
78. Wayne's Place - Wayne's World (1992)
The home of the awesome Wayne Campbell is a real private residence on Texhoma Avenue in Van Nuys, California.
79. The Firehouse II - Backdraft (1991)
The fire station used in the dramatic early '90s hit is still located on West 42nd Street in Chicago.
80. The Mural - White Men Can't Jump (1992)
The wall painting that Woody Harrelson walks past is still to be found on the side of a building near the ocean front in Venice Beach.