16. Lou Ferigno's House - I Love You, Man (2009)
The fancy Hollywood pad being sold by Paul Rudd in this bromance comedy, which really does exist in the Hollywood Hills but sadly doesn't belong to Hulk star Lou Ferigno.
17. The Library - Spider-Man (2002)
The fake drop-off point Peter Parker uses when actually competing in amateur wrestling matches is the famous New York Public Library in Manhattan.
18. Christine's House - Drag Me To Hell (2009)
The cosy suburban home of the cursed Christine from Sam Raimi's comeback nasty, which is real and only a few blocks away from the Dodger's Stadium in Los Angeles.
19. Tiffany's - Midnight Cowboy (1969)
The flagship Manhattan store of Tiffany & Co. as seen by Jon Voight's would-be gigolo on his woozy welcome tour through New York.
20. Interrogation Scene - Fast & Furious (2009)
The apartment building from which Vin Diesel diplomatically hangs Ron Yuan, which is located on West 8th Street in Los Angeles.