Ant-Man: Paul Rudd Vs Joseph Gordon-Levitt

The battle for Edgar Wright's miniature hero commences...

Latest News

Comments

Oct 15th 2013, 19:02

Please give the role to Rudd, he's charasmatic, attractive and I honestly believe he would fit perfectly into Marvel's universe. As Endofdays said in the news article just imagine the interactions between Rudd and RDJ. For the record I am a huge fan of JGL's but I just can't picture him as Pym. Joseph would better suit Reed Richards IMO.

Oct 15th 2013, 19:17

JGL looks too wet behind the ears. Like Ruffalo and Downey Jnr, Rudd actually looks like he has spent years messing around in a lab, he is a natural fit for Pym.

• ParanoidAndroid

Oct 15th 2013, 19:43

I am okay with each of these actors as Hank Pym, but what really bothers me is The Wasp. She will appear in this movie, right? If so, i desperately want Anna Kendrick to play her. She was born to play The Wasp.

Oct 15th 2013, 20:20

I'd be shocked if Wasp wasn't a part of the Ant-Man movie. Anna Kendrick is a good shout and she's worked with Edgar Wright before on Scott Pilgrim.

• Monkeynuts30

Oct 16th 2013, 6:16

Hmm, they seem to have left out the comparison between Rudd and JGL on who'd make the better spousal abuser... or perhaps Marvel's aiming for a screen version of Pym that isn't the world's biggest d****e.

• CathyKarr01

Oct 16th 2013, 17:22

By following this simple advices you can bring $15000 of income every month... All you need is a computer and a internet connection and you are ready to start... Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on following web adress,, e­x­i­t­3­5­.­c­o­m

• Cmurdoch1

Oct 17th 2013, 17:01

I'd love to see Rudd as Ant-Man. Especially seeing him work with Edgar Wright. That being said, I wouldn't be against JGL getting the gig.

• adamhawker

Oct 20th 2013, 13:59

You do realise that the Chris Pratt thing about losing the weight by not drinking beer is a quote from the first episode of the new series of Parks and Recreation, right? It was their funny way of explaining why he's so much thinner now.