Best & Worst: Computer Movies

Hi-tech hits and misses

Latest News

Comments

• BonesUk1980

Dec 14th 2010, 9:41

EEEHHHHHHHH!!! You have missed possible the greatest one of all time. The Wizard. Come on TF.

• BonesUk1980

Dec 14th 2010, 9:41

• raceyroo

Dec 14th 2010, 11:49

What about Hackers?! Great film.

• ChrisWootton

Dec 14th 2010, 12:10

Nice to see that you recognise how terrible I Robot was

• apo1978

Dec 14th 2010, 13:19

Eh??? I really liked I, Robot. It generally got decent reviews when it came out - inlcuding TF giving it 4 stars.

Dec 14th 2010, 17:21

All you need to know about The King of Kong is its actually about 2 losers whos who can't get laid...

• bauerpowerhour

Dec 14th 2010, 21:47

Mercury Rising actually came out BEFORE The Sixth Sense.

• mitchsn

Dec 15th 2010, 2:14

Enemy of the State? GOOD? ROFL this is one of the WORST pieces of Hollywoods imagining of what technology and computers can do in the real world. Me and all my coworkers were rolling on the floor watching this movie.

• mitchsn

Dec 15th 2010, 2:14

• Vampyre

Dec 15th 2010, 13:55

apo1978 - which film where your watching, have you read the original books? Will smith should have been tried for crimes againts good literature. I think he has single handedly destroyed more good books than a lot of peopole - the aforementioned robot series, i am legend.. the casulties go on. Hadouken - yes King Of Kong doesnt have any explosions or car chases, its still something worth seeing. Its a snapshot into a world i didnt know exsisted prior to watching it. I agree with earlier where was The Wizard???I think you could have aded FearDotCom as bad one aswell.

• siamun29

Dec 16th 2010, 17:01

Not a bad list at all but your forgetting one movie that came out in 1984. Electric Dreams! Does anyone remember this little jem?