Best & Worst: Friends Movies

They’ll be there for you

Comments

• ChrisWootton

Jul 8th 2011, 11:07

I never thought I'd see the day where Masters of the Universe was voted as best of anything. Personally, I love that movie as it's soooooo c**p. Well done Me Winning, well done. Also, Office Space is without a doubt the best "friends" movie by far. Awesome soundtrack as well

• deedeedragons

Jul 8th 2011, 11:22

LOL! Notice how most the bad ones have Matthew Perry, also thank you for not be obvious and putting Scream 3 in.

Jul 8th 2011, 16:25

The story so far...Aniston has done nothin to merit a place on the A-list apart from being formerly married to Brad Pitt and exisits to grace live-through-me celebritiy magazines like Grazia and Heat, Cox is rubbish in crapcom Cougar town, Kudrow has been doing good work in indie features and the US version of 'How do you think you are?' Leblanc grows fat and old off residuals, Perry was good in 'Sunset Strip' and turned up in Fallout: New Vegas (kudos!), and Schwimmer is fast becoming a crtically acclaimed director. So the breakout star has so far been.. ..Paget Brewster who played Cathy and now star in Criminal MInds..good for her!

• Igrayne

Jul 8th 2011, 16:39

Total Film seem to have a major chubby for Aniston she never seems to do anything wrong and although I have not heard of half her films they always seemto pop up. No matter how poor her films are she always seems to be the victim where the truth is she is in so many plain, similar boring films because she is a plain and boring actress. Cox is dreadful and just trying to play younger than she is (c**p in Scream and Cougartown was awful) Aniston is always the bloody same and Schwimmer was excellent in Band of Brothers and Kudrow was excellent in Wonderland. Le Blanc was good in Lost in Space playing a very familiar and linear part which Aniston plays all of the time and mostly poorly. Perry is c**p but he was in Fallout Vegas so fair play to him. Oh Scream 2 was disappointing and The Whole Nine Yards was appalling.

• DAO999

Jul 8th 2011, 20:31

Hate to admit it but I liked Lost in Space and When fools rush in.

• DanRose

Jul 9th 2011, 15:14

Give Le Blanc some credit for the recent tv show Episodes... he was funny in that playing himself up

• FBFKowalik

Jul 9th 2011, 20:23

Even though i really love "Friends", out of the six I have never seen a movie starring Jennifer Aniston. I just don't see why I would. Same sh*t, different movie.

• MorganRoss

Jul 9th 2011, 21:32

Office Space is an inspired choice! I agree with Hadouken about Schwimmer, plus (even though it's not a movie) his turn in Band of Brothers was perfect.

• MisterAmj

Jul 11th 2011, 12:18

What about Rock Star? The Mark Wahlberg movie which also had Aniston. I've not seen it but heard it was pretty good? No?

• fuzzydunlop1

Jul 12th 2011, 1:41

Where the hell was Matt LeBlanc in 'Ed'? Y'know, the baseball movie with the chimpanzee? Anyone?