Best & Worst: James Bond Videogames

The games with a license to shill

Comments

Nov 5th 2010, 11:03

What about the new Goldeneye? Which bizzarely features Daniel Craig not Pierce Brosnan. Makes no sense!

• magicwings

Nov 5th 2010, 11:25

Nightfire as Worst? It's one of the bets multiplayer experiences on any console, EVER. Do you even remember the sentinel?!

• gonzoBen

Nov 5th 2010, 12:28

Goldeneye. Double DD44 Dostovei pistols. Regenerative Glass-windows. End. Of. Days.

• stevolbauer

Nov 5th 2010, 18:42

Im with magic wings. Before Call of Duty came along, Nightfire was the best multiplayer game there was. Playing as Oddjob against Jaws in skyrail with the most awesome weapons ever (sentinal, laser guns, dual weapons) with your mates was the better than anything else on a console. Plus the driving levels were awesome. Im still waiting for a multiplayer Bond as good as this on PS3

• matty2392

Nov 5th 2010, 21:04

Quantum of solace as worst really?? i liked it, just like any other shooter really

• willow138

Nov 6th 2010, 3:00

n64 goldeneye was incredible agreed it is the best to date. but i disagree that tomorrow never dies is in the worst collum. I loved that game when I was a kid. I played it all the way through several times. Then discovered the all weapons and ammo cheat which was even more fun "Select, Select, Circle, Circle, L1, L1, R1, R1" or maybe triangle not circle.

• AYBGerrardo

Nov 6th 2010, 18:37

As two commenters have posted above, Nightfire should definitely be in Best. Good, if unoriginal, single player mode. The multiplayer was nothing short of outstanding, and it's still being played (on PC). It's one of my favourite games, partly due to nostalgia, but even coming back to it fairly recently it's still great.

• twilight

Nov 6th 2010, 18:38

what about 007 from russia with love with sean connery. it was alright of a game

• GrowlerRob

Nov 7th 2010, 14:12

Yeah, I'm definitely with you on Goldeneye but I'm wondering if you were a bit premature with this list as there's no mention of the revamped version of the same name. Is the jury still out on this or didn't you get a review copy in time?

• thejonner

Nov 7th 2010, 19:51

I know that this has nothing to do with video games or James Bond, but does anyone here know where I can get some cheap trainers?

• acrestare

Jul 22nd 2011, 20:07

Jesus Christ I didn't even know half of these videogames even existed!

• jasonbequette

Jul 7th 2012, 17:23

Another list made by a lame gamer? I think so? With so many 007 games having great multiplayer at their heart, it's sad to see this list laid out in such fashion. Nighfire as a worst? And the crappy 3rd person one as a best? Did your daddy beat you while you were gaming? Did you have no friends? Awww, NO, no pity. Could have gotten therapy by now. No excuse for this rubbish.

• jasonbequette

Jul 7th 2012, 17:26

Oh I get it now. Total Film, NOT Total Games. They don't know. Don't blame them.