Best & Worst: Sandy Epics

Mummies, monsters, Persian princes, Arabian Lawrences...

Latest News

Comments

• ChrisWootton

May 20th 2010, 9:19

There is no way on Earth that Last Crusade is better than Raiders. The s**tness of the Crystal Skulls was creeping through in Crusade.. not good special effects.. terrible, terrible accents. Raiders had it all..

• adz1809

May 20th 2010, 12:58

You've missed a classic there, Ice-Cold in Alex, one if not the best sandy epics, I'd even got to say more so that Lawrence.

• Smokinator

May 20th 2010, 17:13

I hate to sound like one of those annoying 12 yr olds who only care about action but here I am going to have to. The original Clash of the titans was a big pile of c**p. The new one was more entertaining and in my opinion a lot better. The only thing that was good about the original was the stop motion effects. But kudos for putting the first mummy up there

• robersteven

May 21st 2010, 12:18

Sorry, but how can you say Troy was c**p, yeah granted, bit bloated in places, but still a great film, me thinks you have a problem with admiting you like Mr Pitt, Just come out the closet son.

• cleanbreak

May 21st 2010, 19:18

'Crusades' better than 'Raiders'? What?!!! Connery was fun, but are you kidding right?

• jceaser

May 22nd 2010, 1:21

jason and the argonauts still a classic. completely agree on troy overblown bloated c**p. purely a vehicle for pretty pitt and nothing more.

• erised

May 24th 2010, 6:42

I like The Mummy Returns. I liked all the back history that was shown. Yeah the CGI was silly at the end, but the story was everything it could have been for what the franchise was. If you are basing it on special effects, then I agree with that person up there with regards to the original Clash of the Titans. Or, you just really hate The Rock.