How To Reboot Star Wars

Coming soon to a galaxy quite like this one...

Comments

• RaveyDaveyGravy

Jul 6th 2010, 12:52

that was fun, now make it lads!

Jul 6th 2010, 14:10

does he have a beard to seperate his face from his neck? take it away and he looks like a cokk with glasses..lol (sorri TF!)

• BiDDY

Jul 6th 2010, 20:59

This is one of the funniest things I have read on your site.......Absolutely hilarious!!!, also wouldn't suprise me if it was a close prediction. "Christian is here to try out new things, and a Wookie is something he's never played before." PURE GENIUS!!!!!!

• Monkeynuts30

Jul 7th 2010, 0:56

Let us all pray to the gods of celluloid this isn't a self-fulfilling prophecy. I'd set up www.dontrapeourchildhoodagain.com myself

• dalebiskit

Jul 10th 2010, 18:32

*why is george lucas so intent on being a tool? has he actually done anything good in decades? *if this isn't another classic TF hoax

• pequaboy

Jul 13th 2010, 17:30

JK Rowling's Potter franchise surpassed his Star Wars, and in less time. Cameron, whom I despise will undoubtedly pass him on the financial scale. Lucas' arrogance forces him to climb back to the top the only way he knows how. Star Wars was very lucrative in it's time and it's the only platform he knows. Personally, I was never impressed by Star Wars anyway.

• DarthCorleone

Jul 13th 2010, 21:44

I was compelled to register for this site solely to let you know that this reboot fantasy - while imaginative and entertaining to read - made me want to vomit.

• skyeditor

Jul 13th 2010, 23:05

Im with Darth on this one! Interesting industry satire yet somehow fundamentally unnerving. And made my stomach churn

• Ken55555

Jul 14th 2010, 5:03

First off.....FU totalfilm.com, you have nothing good to say about anything. Your site is so full of c**p it's not funny. I was linked here from another site and took a look around. I can fit what you know about movies on the head of a pin!!! As for star wars and George Lucas, give it a rest....we get it. You are soooo sad the new movies where not what YOU wanted....boo hoo hoo. The man made the movie HE wanted, get over it.

• FBALeal

Nov 2nd 2012, 14:08

Ken. f**k you. Blithering idiot.