Jurassic World: 25 Essential Elements

T-Rexes, scared kids, John Williams...

Latest News

Comments

• devilsfoxes

Aug 14th 2014, 11:29

I only want one thing from new film. Dilophosaurus. Finally, again please.

• Monkeyboy1138

Aug 15th 2014, 11:47

Carnotaurus made a brief appearance in JPIII, didn't do much, just seemed like a big red puppy

• MrOrange

Aug 15th 2014, 14:52

I highly doubt Richard Attenborough will make a cameo when he is confined to a wheelchair and is in a care home.

Aug 16th 2014, 15:10

Basically remake the first one?

• schweigertb

Aug 16th 2014, 18:04

Start working at home with Google! It's by-far the best job I've had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. See Freely ........... W­W­W­.­MONEYKIN­.­C­O­M­

• bradpeater

Aug 19th 2014, 20:37

$9­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­av­­­­­­­­­iv­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­v­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$5500­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7000/week ­­­­­­­­­, ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now ­­­­­­­­­it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­ >>>>>>>>>➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ ➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ w­w­w­.­s­l­a­m­w­o­r­k­.c­ℴ­m

• Bennyj75

Sep 3rd 2014, 12:15

Put the mockers on Attenborough, didn't you....? Oh, and as much as I love Williams and the JP score, the Lost World score is AWFUL!!!!! Without question the worst score of his distinguished career.