Summer Movies 2010: 28 Films You Must See

...and which World Cup teams they would be

Latest News

Comments

• jabbyjay

Mar 29th 2010, 10:16

Almost every single one of these films, with the exception of 4 lions looks garbage.

• mrbong

Mar 29th 2010, 12:14

2 of the 28 must see films this year are documentaries? dear me, this year looked so promising on paper too. and isn't there a new Harry Potter this year? ahem : "And while director M. Night Shyamalan can be hit and miss". i think that his first film was a hit, were any of the other things he made?

• Propaganja

Mar 29th 2010, 12:55

What happened to 'Kick-a*s'?

• Rasputin

Mar 29th 2010, 13:50

Kick-a*s it out now, I guess, and these are summer movies. I cannot believe you compared Nicolas Cage to Lionel Messi.

• TKizzle

Mar 29th 2010, 16:16

Not a lot of films on there i'm looking forward to, a few though, like Scott Pilgrim and Iron Man 2. Also, mrbong, this is summer movies, Harry Potter isn't out until November.

• macateb

Mar 29th 2010, 16:36

I'm looking forward to seeing Inception, maybe also Iron Man 2. The rest don't do it for me yet. I'll need to see some better trailers from them before I hand over my hard earned cash.

• DanRose

Mar 29th 2010, 17:34

What a bunch of grumbling old people... Why not stay in, watch the world cup on your own, its only gonna rain this summer... Negative old fogies... I'm really looking forward to the summer movies, ok they might not be oscar winners but what do you need for a couple of hours. A-Team and Predators are out this summer! The trailer for The Losers is not that bad at all and even Prince of Persia looks like it could be fun. Titans could be good, you got the cast in Expendables which is brilliant and on top of that you got Inception, Iron Man 2, Robin Hood and Scott Pilgrim... I think its a pretty good summer, better than last years, roll on the World Cup too!

• mrgadd4

Mar 29th 2010, 18:45

Bill Hicks doc should be good.

Mar 29th 2010, 19:17

anythings better than the comedy vaccum that is Sex and the city, hope Jonah Hexx is good and not Legion-like

Mar 30th 2010, 9:46

Cop Out ?? erm you gave it 2 stars.

• janeway

Aug 5th 2010, 1:51

Russel Brand is a no-talent idiot. Why the f**k is he even famous? Because the British are stupid for anything crass, crude, and tasteless. My bf told me that he wanted to see this movie. I kicked him in the balls. Hard.