There Will Be Blood
'The Film Of The Decade' is also a surprisingly robust drink-a-long, judging by Movie Drinking Games' sterling effort.
Obviously, bonus film geek points to anybody who drinks a milkshake, but make you spice it up a bit first, eh?
Drink Every Time...
- You see fire;
- “Oil” is mentioned;
- You see a drill in motion;
- Creepy (read: any) violin music plays;
- Daniel says “H.W.” or “my son;”
- Daniel says “plain speech;”
- You want to punch Eli in the face;
- Daniel slaps Eli (and also every time he screams like a girl).
Likely Hangover: Have you been paying attention? There will be blood. Probably from doing something daft like falling over.