Since you'll probably be regressing to the mental age of a child, why not flip things around by watching a "kids' movie" smarter than most adults?
Only ten features into their amazing history, Pixar already has enough of a formula to provide a decent game.
Best of all, you can play this game with kids by substituting booze for candy. But eat responsibility; you don't want any unnecessary dental work.
Drink Every Time...
- A voice actor is heard but you can't quite place them;
- A voice actor is heard but it's definitely John Ratzenberger;
- There's an in-joke to another Pixar short or movie;
- There's a chase sequence;
- A character has an existential dilemma;
- You find yourself crying with sadness;
- A grouch learns to life again;
- You find yourself crying with laughter
Likely Hangover: A head-rush of emotion and/or sugar. Best have a lie down for a bit.