The Star Wars (original) trilogy
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...they were probably still inventing Star Wars drinking games.
This one, from The Webtender, is remarkable for its extraordinary detail. Below is only a fraction of the full rules.
- Someone has a bad feeling about this.
- It's their only hope.
- An entire planet is described as having one climate.
- Somebody gets choked.
- A woman other than Leia is on screen
- An old Jedi starts to ramble about the Force. (Vader counts.)
- Somebody's hand gets cut off.
- A gigantic technological marvel explodes in a single blast.
- There is a tremor in the Force.
- It's not someone's fault
- One or more heroes are almost eaten by a Thing
- A Jedi is much more powerful than he looks
- Someone exclaims "No!"
- Someone does something apparently suicidal that turns out to be a good idea
- Twice if it's not Han
- Someone wears the same outfit in all three movies--it counts if they change at the end
- Someone is mind-controled using the Force
- People kiss
- A good guy wears white or a bad guy wears black
- Twice if a bad guy wears white and a good guy wears black (for uniforms, only the first person on screen counts)
- Three times if someone hovering in between wears gray
- An elaborately made up alien has no lines
Seriously, it carries on like this for ages... Best of luck keeping up.
Likely Hangover: Resembling a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder.
Next: Donnie Darko