Dazed And Confused
The nearest American college culture has to a Withnail & I, Richard Linklater's blissed-out 'last day of school' movie revolves around kegs of beer, spliffs and random violence meted out against younger kids.
Various games are available, but Barmeister wins out for attempting to combine them all with a view to making that title all too literal.
Drink Every Time . . .
- Someone is paddled
- There's reference to a "sixer"
- Slater says "fuck" and "wasted" in the same sentence
- Someone says "Shotgun"
- Someone in the movie drinks
- Someone talks about, sells, buys, smokes, or refers to marijuana
- Someone gives Randy "Pink" the drug-free pledge paper
- Mitch rubs his nose
Barmeister also recommends an 'intense buzz' option of taking a drink every time somebody says, 'Man,' but by our reckoning you'll be comatose by the half-hour mark.
Likely Hangover: Doesn't matter. It's the school holidays, and there are Aerosmith tickets to buy.
Next: The Lord Of The Rings