The Lord Of The Rings
Just one film or the whole trilogy? Your call. Depends if you have someplace to be the next day.
Below are abridged rules to Flick Filosopher's very funny, surreal epic drinking (and, often, non-drinking) game.
Our advice: start with Fellowship, see how you get on. If you're in it for the long-haul, try Flick's full version.
Drink Every Time . . .
- Someone drinks anything. If it's a Hobbit, drink twice; if it's Gimli, three times. If Gimli belches afterward, drink the whole bottle.
- Someone eats anything. If it's a Hobbit, twice. If it's an Orc eating entrails, take a third drink.
- A Hobbit talks about food.
- Frodo says "Oh, Sam!"
- Aragorn and Boromir have an argument.
- Someone looks all mopey and angst-ridden. If it's Frodo, drink again.
- A Black Rider appears.
- We see someone's filthy, chewed-up fingernails.
- Someone sings a song.
- You can tell the camera was mounted on a helicopter.
- Someone draws a sword.
- Pippin acts like an idiot.
- Legolas looks fabulous.
- Frodo's eyes roll back into his head.
- Gollum hacks up a "gollum! gollum!"
- Someone or something is called "precious."
- Someone consults a map.
- You speak along with the dialogue.
Likely Hangover: The morning after will be Mordor.
Next: Die Hard