The 27 Greatest Minor Film Characters Of All Time

Small parts that make a big impression

Latest News

Comments

• fms45

Jan 11th 2010, 9:52

Interesting :)

• Rasputin

Jan 11th 2010, 9:59

No. NO. Johnny RUINS Airplane! for me. Irritating b*****d.

• minorityreport

Jan 11th 2010, 10:53

Nice to see someone else praising the taxi driver from Pulp Fiction, she never gets the attention she deserves. Butch should have gone with her - she'd never forget his watch.

• cleanbreak

Jan 11th 2010, 17:40

I'm thinking 'Danny', from Withnail and I. He's only got 2 scenes and they're both belters.

• namedropper

Jan 11th 2010, 19:19

In the background for Full Metal Jacket there is a Poster of a grinning bloke next to a can of beer. I used to live in Jamaica and that face was all over the place selling Cheese. "I just love that cheese" I think it went.

• jollieoldtime

Jan 12th 2010, 1:39

Porkins is one of my favorite! Mostly for that fact that he is indeed Porky Porkins! And I totally forgot about Christopher Walken in Mouse Hunt. So good!

• Gladiatory2k

Jan 12th 2010, 16:15

For me Drexl made True Romance.

• daz8778

Jan 12th 2010, 17:31

steve coogan in "in the loop" his rant on the telephone calm down i am f***in zen

Jan 12th 2010, 20:35

i think spider in goodfellas deserves a mention or the crazy old coot in escape from new york, "nice boots chief, niiice boots,"

• thejonner

Jan 12th 2010, 21:32

Bobbi Fleckman in This Is Spinal Tap LT Col Kazinski in Jarhead Marvin in Midnight Run Any of people Lola runs past in Lola Rennt Ed Harken in Anchorman Totally agree with cleanbreak on Danny. Could we add Presuming Ed?

• Frankie88

Jan 13th 2010, 19:37

Oriental brothers (one speaks like sports commentator) who always challenge Cusack to race in Better Off Dead.

• Dortmunder70

Jan 18th 2010, 15:01

loving the name Jek Porkins, this guy needs a spin off film just for his name on the poster.

• jws1272

Jul 21st 2011, 5:59

I do agree with everyone about Danny in Withnail & I. His scenes ARE 2 of the most memorable. Some quotes: "I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight." "Don't get uptight with me, man. Because if you do, I'll have to give you a dose of medicine. And if I spike you, you'll know you've been spoken to."