The 50 Greatest Community Movie References

Pop culture nirvana

Comments

• davemedlo

Nov 4th 2013, 12:59

I consider myself a very big Community fan but I knew nothing of the Beetlejuice gag. Thanks TF. Also, surprised you didn't mentioned the Sun Chamber / Thunderdome reference from the Air Conditioning Repair School finale of season 3. In fact, that whole storyline nods at Da Vinci Code conspiracy theories through and through. Great list though, good to see Community getting some love. Now lets get it back on UK screens.

• joeblo

Nov 7th 2013, 16:08

Robin Williams never won an Oscar for Dead Poets Society. He was only nominated.

• REDFOX

Nov 8th 2013, 20:28

19th episode of the first season you left out the 'Titanic' movie reference but Fantastic list regardless Total Film.

• quan1950

Nov 10th 2013, 19:08

• quan1950

Nov 10th 2013, 19:09

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, ►●►●►●►Rush64.ℭOℳ

• quan1950

Nov 10th 2013, 19:09

• quan1950

Nov 10th 2013, 19:10

• s1monb

Nov 15th 2013, 12:05

Is it an Armageddon reference? More like a homage to the orignal walk 15 years earlier in The Right Stuff.