The Flash: Casting Call

That cat was fast as lightning

Latest News

Comments

• redreed

Oct 6th 2010, 13:55

Why make me choose between Jeremy Renner and Tom Hardy???? I WONT!!!! I REFUSE!!!! so someone out there better put them in film together!!!!

• Arkhaminmate001

Oct 8th 2010, 16:23

I think a movie about a man running super fast will get real old real quick.

• flashfanatic1

Oct 9th 2010, 10:07

I don't see why it has to be Barry Allen anyway! Wally West has been The Flash for over 20 years now & after BatMan & Spider-Man Flash has the best collection of villans in comics.

• FranJester

Oct 12th 2010, 12:45

I think having Michael Clarke Duncan as Gorilla Grodd is a genius idea! If it wasn't him though i think it would have to be either Ving Rhames or Terry Crews! All three are legendary actors!

• DanielMcA

Oct 23rd 2010, 21:38

You're all wrong. It has to be Jim Parsons for Barry Allen. It is incomprehensible that you should consider any other outcome.

• sethregula

Jul 9th 2012, 23:37

Barry Allan should be played by Bradley Cooper, Iris should be played by Amy Adams, and Michael Clarke play Gorilla Grod

• larrypierce

Oct 25th 2012, 20:04

Patrick Wilson, Excellent choice for the Flash uprising roll teamed with Emma Stone, what a dynamite money maker at the box office. She's already a Spidey person though. Anna Kendrick, yes, that's it! Take it away. You gotta movie now! The two must have chemistry , Heh, Heh. They both must like each other and they must have screen wow! I think they can do it. I think it would be a formula for 3 or 4 movies. I can see the credits with a DC comic sub-atomic particle mix, changing Barrys molecular structure. A particle beam experimental gun failure, bombarding Barry. When he wakes up he has this weird feeling no motion control. He's able to advance into fast motion while everyone is just about motionless.