The Monuments Men Cast Interviews

Damon, Murray, Goodman & more chat Clooney and movies they'd die for

The Monuments Men has one of the starriest casts around - and we nabbed a handful of its A-Listers to chat to us.

Matt Damon, Bill Murray, Bob Balaban and John Goodman talk exclusively about the appeal of the project, George Clooney's all-round awesomeness, the true story behind the tale, and what movie - if they had to - they'd die for.

Damon's answer alone is slightly magnificent.

The Monuments Men is in UK cinemas from 14 February 2014.

Are you looking forward to The Monuments Men? Let us know below!

Comments

• meganjessie10

Feb 12th 2014, 3:40

do not be fooled by this b*****d, I knew he was just giving a false link, I've watched this film for free here============ >>>>>> hxxp://goo.gl/GOZsqf

• felix4x

Feb 26th 2014, 17:18

This is great film, I try above links but it didn't worked for me!! I watched it online in HD 720 p at bestallmovies . com , Works also with ps3 and you can choose subtitles. V:10 A: 10

• shynizhu

Mar 9th 2014, 7:10

I hope that you be careful with the links above and below me, they just spread the virus by giving a false link, if you want to download this film, you can download it here: hxxp://x.co/41vPu you can watch it instantly without having to download, so you do not have to be afraid of your computer got a virus...

• shynizhu

Mar 9th 2014, 7:11

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD THE MONUMEN MEN STREAMING ONLINE FREE IN HERE;>>> hXXp://x.co/41vPu ]]>> hXXp://is.gd/fEVVUk

• aniqueseyoung

Mar 19th 2014, 7:49

• lawrencenicky

Mar 20th 2014, 5:23

b***h!!! you give misleading information, do not believe in this guy, I've watched this film I can even download it for free, please download your own in============== hxxp://bit.ly/LR6UEs ==== I hope this information helps