Worst To Best: Bruce Willis

Wise-cracker extraordinaire

Latest News

Comments

• deedeedragons

Apr 3rd 2012, 8:54

Ugh... That STUPID twist of Perfect Stranger still annoys me. The only time i've actually thrown something at the television.

Apr 3rd 2012, 10:23

I think 1 and 2 should be reversed, Die Hard is his most iconic role, his Indiana Jones. Also Die Hard 4 is no way better than 16 blocks or Unbreakable.. NO WAY!

• FBYBrown

Apr 3rd 2012, 14:37

I'm glad that someone recognized "Assasination of a High School President," which was actually a pretty good film and there's something a bit creepy about Bruce Willis singing like that. Glad that the list gives a shout out also to "Hudson Hawk," which is actually pretty funny!

• FBKTreras

Apr 3rd 2012, 18:13

my classmate's sister brought home $21185 past month. she is getting paid on the computer and got a $396300 condo. All she did was get fortunate and put into use the advice made clear on this link MakeCash10.com ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• dex2010

Apr 3rd 2012, 19:49

My god! Sin city performance better than unbreakable or the sixth sense??? NO WAY! in those two movies hes playing sensitive tortured characters something he never done before.

• VivianSternwood

Apr 3rd 2012, 23:22

Thanks for doing the feature! The only cameo I really, truly, deeply miss is from Four Rooms.

• StevePotter

Apr 4th 2012, 6:05

Am I the only one who finds The Sixth Sense horribly overrated?

• DanRose

Apr 4th 2012, 13:50

Ha! Josh Winning. You little beauty. What you say about Armageddon is spot on. "I just want to shake the hand of the daughter of the bravest man I've ever met."... Keep it together, big guy, keep it together.

• joshwinning

Apr 4th 2012, 14:17

@DanRose - Just don't, you'll set me off again.

• stephen234

Apr 9th 2012, 2:24

Why does Total Film always call the bad guys in Die Hard terrorists? When they are actually thieves.

• cc1129

Apr 19th 2012, 3:17

I actually kinda liked Cop Out.

• cc1129

Apr 19th 2012, 5:13

I would've switched #1 and #2.