Originally Posted by mattgad
In 2005, I watched a film late at night, and it was really good, I'd like to watch it again, but I cannot remember what it is called. Unfortunately, I can only remember two things about it:
- there is a black guy, and at one point, he seems to have some form of bug crawling through his skin. I think he had a white vest top on.
- at the end, there is some sort of dinner dance, where a man is dancing with his wife, and he gets shot. I think I remember this being planned?
I think it may have had the word America or American in the title. Does anyone know what film I am going on about?
It's not Evolution, is it? It ticks some of the boxes...
- there is a black guy - Orlando Jones
- and at one point, he seems to have some form of bug crawling through his skin:
- I think he had a white vest top on - he's wearing a grey vest top though
On the downside, I don't think there's a dinner/dance and a planned shooting. And it clearly doesn't have America in the title. Thought I'd try...
Full spoiler-filled review here: