Christian Bale explains the con-artist business in new clip from American Hustle: watch now

Softly, softly...

A new clip has arrived online for American Hustle, in which Christian Bale explains the art of the con to an increasingly irritable Bradley Cooper.

Cooper plays the FBI hotshot aiming to take down Jeremy Renner’s crooked politician, with Bale as the slippery con-man he brings on board to make it happen.

However, the partnership isn’t always an easy one, with both men taking issue with the other’s methods…

Take a look at the new clip, below…

Bale’s character certainly has a way with words, and you can see Cooper softening to the possibility that he knows what he’s talking about… then again, this might just be another type of con!

Directed by David O. Russell and co-starring Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams, American Hustle will open in the UK on 3 January 2014.

What do you think of the new clip? Tell us, below!

Comments

• shipranegi

Dec 25th 2013, 9:26

Watch American Hustle full movie here ==>> youmovieset [.] com Watch American Hustle full movie here ==>> youmovieset [.] com Watch American Hustle full movie here ==>> youmovieset [.] com Watch American Hustle full movie here ==>> youmovieset [.] com Watch American Hustle full movie here ==>> youmovieset [.] com Watch American Hustle full movie here ==>> youmovieset [.] com Watch American Hustle full movie here ==>> youmovieset [.] com

• zenkkiyosaki

Jan 7th 2014, 21:46

b***h!!! you give misleading information, do not believe in this guy, I've watched this film I can even download it for free, please download your own in I hope this information helps

• stefchienay

Jan 16th 2014, 5:06

• meganjessie10

Jan 19th 2014, 8:28

beware do not click on the link above and below me, they just spread the virus, if you want to download or watch this film you can watch it here ======================= >>>>>>>>>>>>> hxxp://goo.gl/evgLq0

• meganjessie10

Jan 21st 2014, 4:18

Do not believe the link above, he just gave misleading information, I've been watching this film for free here ========= >>>>>>>>>>> hxxp://goo.gl/evgLq0

• boycealba

Jan 22nd 2014, 5:39

Why do you deceive us with false information? I clicked on the link because you give my computer a virus, do not believe these people, if you want to watch this film you can watch it free at===== >>> hxxp://goo.gl/evgLq0

• christinalohan

Jan 26th 2014, 9:44

Initially I believe with these scammers, I got stuck in a trap him to click on a link and ultimately he gave my computer a virus, I just want to watch the film for free, I finally find the link on google and I found a place where I can watch this film free, ie in====== >>>> hxxp://goo.gl/evgLq0

• tiffanylouise

Feb 2nd 2014, 6:56

This film is very good, I've watched this film for free here>>>>>>>>> ***** hxxp://bit.ly/LnjISD ****** You can watch it directly or download it there, do not trust the person above who provide fake links, they just mislead you

• jessicaalvord

Feb 3rd 2014, 3:57

may god forgive your sins because you have given me false information!!! yesterday my computer a virus because I tricked to click on your link, until finally I found the right link to watch this film, which is in============= >>>>> hxxp://bit.ly/LnjISD