Christian Bale stars in new trailer for Exodus: Gods And Kings: watch now

Moses vs. Ramses

A new trailer has arrived online for Exodus: Gods And Kings, in which Christian Bale and Joel Edgerton go head to head as Biblical figures, Moses and Ramses.

Directed by Ridley Scott, the new film is a sweeping, swords-and-sandals epic, as the two childhood friends find themselves on opposite sides of a brutal war.

For Ramses, victory would mean securing his power as Pharaoh of Egypt, while for Moses, the battle is for his people’s very survival.

Take a look at the new trailer, below…

Nobody does this sort of sand-swept grandstanding quite as well as Scott, who looks to have created another visual spectacle to file next to Gladiator and Kingdom Of Heaven.

Co-starring Sigourney Weaver, Aaron Paul and Ben Kingsley, Exodus: Gods And Kings will open in the UK on 26 December 2014.

What do you think of the new trailer? Tell us, below!

Comments

Jul 9th 2014, 14:59

"This video is no longer available due to copyright claim." Come on TF pay attention to what you post on your site.

• Mck123

Jul 9th 2014, 15:24

Video is available over on another major movie magazine website and from the looks of it Bale is back down a pit again and we all know how damn awful that film was!!! Maybe he needs major spinal work !! I think Ridley is in another one of his decade long slumps as per the late 80's so not holding out much hope on this one.

Jul 9th 2014, 17:17

After having to go to youtube to see the trailer what I saw looked visually stunning. Saying that so did Prometheus. And I don't care what anyone says TDKR was a great movie and I enjoyed it!

• priscillamayer

Jul 9th 2014, 17:18

I just bought a brand new Maserati after having made $8072 this past 4 weeks and just over 10k last month. This is the best and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started this few months ago and almost immediately started to bring home minimum $81 p/h. I use details from this webpage>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­w­­­w­w.­M­O­N­­­­­e­­­­y­k­­­­­i­­n­.­C­­­­­­­O­­­­M­­­

• GarthMarenghi

Jul 9th 2014, 20:45

As far as a decade-long slump for Sir Ridley is concerned, I actually love all his 80's movies. And the only real disappointment in the 90's was G.I. Jane. It's recently that he's been hit and miss. All his films look terrific, but are often let down by the scripts. Fingers crossed that won't be a problem with this one.

• GarthMarenghi

Jul 9th 2014, 20:46

Nice that he's working with a very different sort of composer this time, rather than yet another one of those Hans Zimmer clones he's been collaborating with in recent years.

• keefcross

Jul 10th 2014, 5:18

I cant believe Hollywood is STILL casting Europeans as Egyptions, lol..oh wait, yes I can...Hasn't Ridley Scott seen Prince of Egypt?? A friggin cartoon got it right!

Jul 10th 2014, 15:12

Seriously TF the video in your article doesn't work!

• jaykays hat

Jul 11th 2014, 8:26

I still haven't forgiven Scott for Prometheus!! I have to keep watching Black Hawk down to remind myself just how good he can be. Having said that, Gods and Kings looks stunning.

• Mck123

Jul 14th 2014, 16:09

Hey Garth.. Ridley went from Alien and Blade Runner to Legend, Someone to watch over me, Black Rain, Thelma And Louise and GI Jane, not to mention 1492 and White Squall. In fact you could say it was a two decade run of mediocrity before he hit Gladiator. Ridley Scott = 6 great films in a 30+ film career - Those films are Alien, Blade Runner, Gladiator, Black Hawk Down and Kingdom of Heaven. In fact he is a bit of a hack, turning out some real stinkers. Prometheus was clearly the second worst film of the decade so far!