Design your own superhero for Edgar Wright!

Total Film teams-up with Brandon Generator creator to inspire new hero…

Do you want Edgar Wright to take a look at your own superhero?

Well here’s your chance to muscle in on the action…

Total Film is inviting you to draw your very own superhero. All we want is a sketch (or painting, or computer-rendering, or whatever you fancy, really) of your brand new design.

Feel free to annotate the diagram if you want to draw attention to aspects of the costume or gadgets/weapons. (This is not compulsory.)

As well as the design, we need your superhero’s name and a short list of his/her/its powers!

Your entries will be judged by none other than comic-book guru Edgar Wright (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Brandon Generator).

The winners will be featured in the September Issue of Total Film, on sale 3 August. Deadline for all entries is Sunday July 15.

Visit the competition page to enter!

Just in case you need a bit of inspiration, we've included some trailers below. But remember, we want original superheroes only!

Head over to our competition page to enter!

Comments

• EddieFelson

Jul 6th 2012, 15:54

Edgar Wright, awsome director, complete dichead in real life! I'm sure he doesnt care

Jul 6th 2012, 16:51

Edman? The eternal man-child who feels the need to suck up to geeks with in-jokes and retro - pop cultural references.

• thedanieljson

Jul 7th 2012, 0:22

Woah, what's with the Edgar Wright hating... Distinctive director, with nothing but sure-fire good films/tv under his belt, and when I saw him do a Q&A, nothing short of a gentleman. Just a damn shame I can't draw.

• FBJRider

Jul 7th 2012, 10:10

I like the way you used trailers for those amazing films as our inspiration.

• Murphy0806

Jul 8th 2012, 18:32

Looks Like - A cross between Mr Potato Head and a Cornish pasty.. Strengths - Very few (a family member fights his battles for him).. Weakness' - Young pretty boy so-called actors.. Arch Nemesis - Bisexuals.. Now, all I need is a name. Think dammit, think!

• QuietLife

Jul 11th 2012, 9:04

@Murphy0806 Hahahaha

• EddieFelson

Jul 11th 2012, 10:17

I saw him do a QA? so what I have met him many times and he’s always been a dick. As I said her is a good director and probably doesn’t care what I think but he is a dick!