Hello Total Film readers!
I'm Edgar Wright and to celebrate the release of my new opus The World's End, I'm Guest Editing the Total Film website for one day only.
After spending an afternoon with the Total Film online team, I've discovered that all this entails is eating a lot of luxury chocolate biscuits and spending far too much time looking at silly gifs. But aside from that you can expect the following.
- A whole spectrum of snazzy video interviews with my good self, talking about My Favourite Memories From Making The Cornetto Trilogy, my choice of 10 Amazing Movies You've (Probably) Never Seen, and answering a ton of questions sourced exclusively from YOU via Reddit (expect lots of talk about Spaced, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World's End, Scott Pilgrim and more).
- A Cornetto Trilogy Tumblr gif takeover, with gifs I've hand-picked from a shortlist.
- The Top 25 Movie Boozers, with the top 10 picked by myself along the way.
- This here Guest Editor letter (*waves*)
- Another editorial feature coming later this week, born out of a Features Meeting with the TF gang.
So sit back, grab a cuppa (and some Jaffas), and enjoy this very special Total Film Takeover.
For a few snaps of Edgar in the office, just peruse below...