Exclusive Thor: The Dark World Odin Poster

Odin sends out his ravens…

We've got our hands on a UK exclusive character poster for Thor: The Dark World, and we're sure you'll agree - it's awesome.

We're definitely getting a Game Of Thrones vibe from this one with Anthony Hopkins' Odin surrounded by the sort of ravens the denizens of Westeros use to send their emails.

Have a look at the poster below, then tell us what you think!

As always, click the image to embiggen

Do you like this? Another!

Comments

• Mattsimus

Sep 12th 2013, 17:14

Very nice Marvel, if the reviews are good this is also crossing $1 Billion at box office! Missed you Odin haha XMX

Sep 12th 2013, 19:30

You ARE NOT king yet... heh

Sep 12th 2013, 20:14

Dark Wings, Dark Words. I'd love Thor to gross over $1 billion but I just don't see it. I'd say probably round about the $500 mill range.

• Mattsimus

Sep 12th 2013, 20:42

Haha I love healthy competition Ali1748, in fact lets all start a wager I'm gonna be adventurous yet cautious n go with between $700-$1billion dollars! Ali1748's got tabs on $500 anyone else oooohhhhhh n lets all not forget this after end of its cinema run, which we won't cos we're all too fanatical about film for that!! N the winner gets errrr Ali1748 you think of summin! Yeeaahhhhh XMX

• QuietLife

Sep 13th 2013, 11:45

Hey, calling dibs on the $700-$1billion range is a bit cheat-y! But I'm in, I call $666million. No more, no less.

• SiMan

Sep 13th 2013, 13:20

We should go opening weeked US takings - that way no one can argue and it will be easy to determine. I'll go $43m

• Mattsimus

Sep 13th 2013, 22:46

Lol ok I may be cheating a tad but hey my game mwahahaha!...... It shouldn't do less than $700 since its a sequal of a popular character in a universe of franchises both on their own and intertwined in others, also following Thor (2011) and Avengers assemble! If man of steel can take $640+ n iron man 3 $1.2 billion worldwide the dark world should walk Into this box office territory! Ok siman US weekend I'm going $82m. XMX

• spid2411

Sep 15th 2013, 17:11

Marvel and those that like their films keep prattling on about box office takings. Plenty of s**t has made money at the box office - who cares? Dredd was an excellent comic book movie (way better than any of the Marvel stuff which thus far has never risen above quite entertaining but forgettable) and it did nothing at the box office. But in years to come it will find its audience on home media because it was quality, as happened with Blade Runner and The Thing (which both bombed at the box office whilst the same year E.T. broke records - of the three, which was the most forgettable film?) whilst Thor and the even more awful Captain America (which was a mess) will simply disappear into oblivion. It baffles me where this hysteria is coming from - must be whipped up by Marvel themselves. Of all their films, The Avengers and Iron Man were ok - the rest? s**t. But they made lots of money so that's ok then is it?

• jean63099048

Sep 17th 2013, 1:02

like Rita answered I'm surprised that people can make $6791 in a few weeks on the computer. go to website.... url.Mn/5c416bc