Exclusive: Tom Hiddleston talks Avengers

Reveals which Avenger is the hardest

“The fun thing about Loki is that he goes 1-on-1 with every single Avenger,” Tom Hiddleston told Total Film in an exclusive interview.

“Loki has become so menacing that they all have to team up and overcome their differences to stop him.”

Hiddleston’s now wrapped on Joss Whedon’s Superhero super-group mashup, an experience he relished. “It’s been the most incredible privilege to work with my own heroes” Hiddleston admits. “The greatest superheroes in the world played by some of the greatest actors in the world.”

So who was the toughest to fight?

“I think I can dismiss the mere mortals, so Captain America may be a super soldier but he’s still a man and he’s up against Loki, who’s a God. I think Iron Man’s blasters hurt a bit…” Hiddleston revealed.

“But I think it comes down to his thunderous brother. No one is harder to fight than his brother because there’s all that angst within him. Thor still comes out on top.”

For more on Tom Hiddleston and The Avengers check out the latest issue of Total Film, on sale today.

Which Avenger do you think would win in a scrap? Let us know below!

Comments

• therealeverton

Sep 29th 2011, 18:18

It's all about Thor & Hulk. Thor has the power with his hammer and lightening etc. Hulk is just as string as h needs to be. Everyone else is just a diversion.

• therealeverton

Sep 29th 2011, 18:19

• FBALee

Sep 29th 2011, 20:47

Precisely!

• Frankie88

Sep 30th 2011, 9:51

Thor, Hulk and my next choice was Wolverine, which brings me to next step in Marvels quest - bringing X-men and Avengers together in a 5 hour two-part back to back comicorama, bub!

• StevePotter

Sep 30th 2011, 19:14

Or a 24-hour film combining the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four (with a different cast, obviously), Spider-Man, Batman (how did he get to the Marvel universe? He's Batman, that's how) and the Sentry.

Oct 1st 2011, 13:57

I would love it if Loki cast some spell or devised a way to make Hulk go rogue.