Final trailer arrives for The Legend Of Hercules: watch now

Herc hulks up

The final trailer has arrived for swords and sandals romp The Legend Of Hercules, starring Kellan Lutz at the titular musclebound hero.

The new film will see Herc fall in love with the lovely Princess Hebe (Gaia Weiss), only to see her promised to his brother and find himself packed off into battle, and then slavery.

However, it takes more than that to keep a good man down, particularly when said man is sporting the six-pack to end all six-packs...

Take a look at the new trailer, below:

Once again, Kellan Lutz gets the bare minimum of dialogue to utter, and spends most of the trailer either punching people or mutely absorbing the insults of the powers that be. Hopefully he’ll get a bit more to work with in the finished film...

Directed by Renny Harlin and co-starring Scott Adkins, Roxanne McKee and Liam McIntyre, The Legend Of Hercules will open in the US on 10 January 2014, with a UK release date yet to be confirmed.

What do you think of the new trailer? Tell us, below!

Comments

• Mattsimus

Dec 13th 2013, 16:27

Ok lets be fair, its a better trailer than previous, ok lets be honest....... it still looks like an absolute mess of a movie, don't even get me started on the visuals or Hercules' lip gloss!!! Not to mention the fact that Kellan Lutz says virtually nothing throughout the trailer which is probably the only wise part of it!...... looking forward to the Rocks version ....... Sorry rant over.

• FBDHolloway

Dec 13th 2013, 17:01

This just makes me feel sorry for Renny Harlin. The guy has real talent, what's he doing making c**p like this?

• elizabethjen

Jan 6th 2014, 19:10

Those friends who are not able to go to cinema due to busy calender can download and watch full movie here. (www hollywoodgalaxy blogspot com)

• dhetiny

Jan 15th 2014, 7:55

I've watched this film for free, and this film is very good, I've seen it in adf.ly/c7kt5 even I had to download it there. I am sure you and your family will love this film, because this film is the best film I've ever watched, congratulations watch this film is very good

• meganjessie10

Jan 19th 2014, 6:38

I'm tired of those who pretend to want to help us by giving a false link by clicking on the grounds that we can watch the film for free, but in the end we are exposed to computer viruses, if you want to watch this film I suggest to you free of charge for saw this film in ============ >>>> hxxp://goo.gl/V63bKD

• madeleinecornis

Apr 24th 2014, 17:01

you're such a pig!!! Why are you giving misleading information to us? I've watched this film for free even I can download it, please you download or view the film here watch The Legend of Hercules (2014) full movie hxxp://aooo.la/0ltGy I hope this information helps