Final trailer for Man Of Steel: watch now

“He is not one of you...”

Man Of Steel has released a muscular new trailer in which General Zod lays down the law to Kal-El, and the Earthlings among whom the Kryptonian has made his new life.

Zod is charged with bringing Kal-El back to Krypton you see, and if our hero doesn’t turn himself in, Earth is going to suffer the consequences.

“For every human you save, we will kill a million more,” threatens Zod’s number two, ominously. No pressure then, Supes...

Check out the new trailer, below...

The carnage wreaked upon Metropolis is immediately eye-catching, but we also enjoyed Superman being swallowed by a mountain of dusty old skulls. However, that should probably be the end of the new footage now... hold something back!

Directed by Zack Snyder and co-starring Henry Cavill, Michael Shannon, Russell Crowe and Amy Adams, Man Of Steel will open in the UK on 14 June 2013.

What do you think of the new trailer? Tell us, below!

Comments

• irishbrian

May 22nd 2013, 6:46

Ok ! Maybe This Is The Best Trailer Of The Year ! ( So Far... )

• dangoodfellow

May 22nd 2013, 8:05

...alright i'm getting sold, i'm glad they're finally going for the all out science fiction side of superman, every previous movie version has shied away from that a bit. giant spaceships, yay!

• Seedorf

May 22nd 2013, 9:43

With so many trailers, do I even need to go see the film?

• CaptainCrazy

May 22nd 2013, 11:56

I wanna go see this now before my pants burts.

• ilikescifi

May 22nd 2013, 12:18

my pant burt already

• apo1978

May 22nd 2013, 12:32

@ ilikescifi - I think your "S" key is knackered

• CaptainCrazy

May 22nd 2013, 12:49

I wish there was an edit button as I hate when I make spelling mistakes. Anyway, superman YIPPEE!

• moviemind91

May 22nd 2013, 12:53

To that obsessed Laurence Fishbourne fan...are you happy now? You saw him for a second! When I first heard about this movie I was pretty "meh" about it as Superman is one of those heroes that seems too perfect and in the past films his problems seemed too cliche. Here it looks as though they've gone for a new direction completely and dammit does it looks amazing! This trailer feels as though Zak Snyder is saying "Ok, apologies for Sucker Punch. Will you forgive me now?" This is going to be superb.

May 22nd 2013, 13:23

I can't wait until I get to the cinema and see the other trailers stiched together lol.

May 22nd 2013, 16:15

For all those keep whining about multiple trailers just don't watch them.

• SiMan

May 22nd 2013, 17:26

for the briefest moment i thought we were going to hear a bit of the old Superman theme there. Seems like Zimmer is trying to creating a similar heroic melody. Wonder if he would incorporate the iconic John Williams theme in any way. Even just a subtle reference to it? Surely the Superman theme is too iconic to dispose of entirely - although, i can understand them wanting to keep this new entry seperate from the Reeves ones.

• Andy85

May 22nd 2013, 19:09

Is it sad that I have aready booked the day off work to see this? I don't think they are giving too much away, I don't think we have seen the half of it. Each trailer shows the same footage as the previous and then just a leetle bit extra just to wet the whistle. All this teasing is getting far too much for me, just release the film NOW! I don't know about anyone else, but I got a slight hint of 'The Imperial March' in that score at one point. Personally I don't think they should include John Williams score in this film at any point, I love that score and it will always send tingles down the spine as I remember the first Superman film from my childhood and watching it on repeat on VHS when I was 5 wearing the costume, this film is an entity in its own right, it's its own beast and has made this clear so any connection to the original will render that pointless.

• jem0013

May 25th 2013, 7:52

Job done Mr Snyder - I knew from the beginning he was perfect choice for this film; just so long as he didn't script it...