First full UK trailer for Muppets Most Wanted online: watch now

"It's not easy being mean..."

The first full UK trailer for Muppets Most Wanted has landed online, and as you'd expect it's a colourful cocktail of your favourite fuzzy faces, plus explosions and A-list cameos aplenty.

Introducing evil Russian frog Constantine – who happens to look just like Kermit – the trailer packs in gadgets, Tina Fey and a whole load of European locations as Kermie's chucked in jail when he's mistaken as Constantine.

Cue a jaunt for the other Muppets around some of Europe's most picturesque hot spots, and run-ins with Constantine's terrifying lacky, Ricky Gervais.

Oh, and there's also Kermit unexpectedly turning into an action frog.

Check out the trailer below...

Directed by James Bobin, Muppets Most Wanted opens in UK cinemas on 28 March 2014.

Excited for more Muppets madness? Tell us below...

Comments

• Nutical

Nov 20th 2013, 17:35

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,WWW.Rush64.COℳ

• belicoklat

Apr 1st 2014, 0:00

hey man!!! Why do you deceive them by giving false information? do not believe this a*****e, I've watched this film for free at>>>>>>>>>>> aola.in/DxMPW

• gelseyvalentine

Apr 1st 2014, 5:43

DONT BELIEVE LINK ABOVE ME!! HE JUST GAVE MISLEADING LINK!! I'll give you a link which will help you to the fullest in order to satisfy your hobby in the movie world. This link will help you to save money, time, energy, speed of access, etc.. here >>>>>> goo.gl/QdNQuY

• gelseyvalentine

Apr 4th 2014, 0:43

for watch or download Muppets Most Wanted full movie here >>> bit.ly/PgWzE6

• jessicaalvord1

Apr 8th 2014, 1:16

just to get visitors, why do you deceive them by giving a misleading link? I already click your link and my computer is infected with a virus. may god forgive you!!! I've searched google and finally i can watch this film for free at >> goo.gl/JIl6Ew

• jessicaalvord4

Apr 11th 2014, 0:34

This film is very unusual for me, the first time I watched this film was because my friend showed me the link where I can watch the film for free, which in >> goo.gl/JIl6Ew even there I've downloaded it, you will regret it if you do not watch the film this

• madeleinecornis

Apr 12th 2014, 23:18

I am sure everyone will agree when I say this film is a very good film, I've watched this film twice in watch Muppets Most Wanted (2014) full movie /goo.gl/XKQ8c5 ________ I even had to download it there. you will regret it if you do not watch this film

• madeleinecornis

Apr 14th 2014, 0:03

I've watched this film for free, and this film is very good, I've seen it in watch Muppets Most Wanted (2014) full movie hxxp://goo.gl/XKQ8c5 even I had to download it there. I am sure you and your family will love this film, because this film is the best film I've ever watched, congratulations watch this film is very good