First TV spot arrives for Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit: watch now

Jack's Back

The first TV spot has arrived online for Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, starring Chris Pine as the titular hero who finds himself involved in a financial terrorism plot.

Having been stationed in Moscow as a financial analyst for the CIA, Ryan soon discovers that his boss (Kenneth Branagh) is quietly planning to collapse the US economy,

Dastardly stuff, and not a scheme that Branagh’s character takes too kindly to having uncovered. Best buff up those action hero credentials, Jack…

Take a look at the new trailer, below…

For a financial analyst, Ryan certainly seems to take to gunplay and fistfights like a duck to water! We’ll put that down to the influence of grizzled old Kevin Costner…

Directed by Branagh and co-starring Keira Knightley, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit will open in the UK on 24 January 2014.

What do you think of the new teaser? Tell us, below!

Comments

• chrisbussey

Dec 23rd 2013, 14:17

Costner turns out to be the bad guy who has been pulling the strings all along. Wild guess, but probably accurate.

• hasnab

Dec 23rd 2013, 21:51

i am waiting for this movie. for those who are not able to go to cinema can download and watch this movie here. www hollywoodgalaxy blogspot com

• shipranegi

Dec 26th 2013, 10:56

Watch Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit online movie here ==>>> youmovieset [.] com Watch Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit online movie here ==>>> youmovieset [.] com Watch Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit online movie here ==>>> youmovieset [.] com

• christinalohan

Jan 26th 2014, 8:45

just to get visitors, why do you deceive them by giving a misleading link? I already click your link and my computer is infected with a virus. may god forgive you!!! I've searched google and finally i can watch this film for free at>>>>>> *** hxxp://goo.gl/cSel8X **** I do not need to download it so I do not need to be afraid of my computer virus, hope this information helps you

• mileysimphson

Jan 27th 2014, 4:03

DANGER!!! do not want to click on the link above, yesterday I already click the link above and my computer a virus, ust want to watch the film but they actually gave me a false invormasi, may god forgive their sins, but after I searched on google I finally found a link that right to watch this film, please click here>>>>>>> **** hxxp://goo.gl/cSel8X ***** may be useful

• almiraalmira

Feb 1st 2014, 3:36

Stop to figure out a place where you can watch the film for free, because there are only going to find the information that is misleading you, they will only provide a link that contains a virus, and when you click on the link then you will be exposed to computer viruses that can damage your computer, if you really want to watch this film you please click on the link below, here ==>> goo.gl/FjlVLG there you can see it without having to download Vilem so you do not have to be afraid if your computer is infected with a virus, I hope this information helps you

• christinalohan

Feb 4th 2014, 4:52

hey man!!! Why do you deceive them by giving false information? do not believe this a*****e, I've watched this film for free at **** __________ hxxp://bit.ly/1kwdtZC ________________ you can even download it there

• tiffanylouise

Feb 6th 2014, 4:37

I've watched this film for free, and this film is very good, I've seen it in/////////////////////////////// >>>> hxxp://bit.ly/1kwdtZC

• meganjessie10

Feb 9th 2014, 6:32

hay man!!! Why do you give false information to those who want to watch this film for free? My computer had a virus because clicking on the link you provided!!! if you want to watch this film for free you can see it in+++++++++++++++ >>>> hxxp://bit.ly/1kwdtZC

• meganjessie10

Feb 12th 2014, 4:51

This film is very unusual for me, the first time I watched this film was because my friend showed me the link where I can watch the film for free, which in********** >>>> even there I've downloaded it, you will regret it if you do not watch the film this

• tiffanylouise

Feb 15th 2014, 4:40

may god forgive your sins because you have given me false information!!! yesterday my computer a virus because I tricked to click on your link, until finally I found the right link to watch this film, which is in============= >>>>> hxxp://bit.ly/1kwdtZC

• boycealba

Feb 16th 2014, 8:03

beware do not click on the link above and below me, they just spread the virus, if you want to download or watch this film you can watch it here""""""""" '''''''''''''' hxxp://bit.ly/1kwdtZC '''''''''''''''''''' I hope this information is useful